The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Yes... I love to have fresh flowers in my home... I don't always have them.... but I try every once in awhile to bring some home (by the way Trader Joe's has great flowers!!).. during the spring/summer I will cut lilacs or hydrangeas from my yard and fill a vase.

The person below me like to rearrange their furniture...

Guest Anonymous

Oh boy did you ever peg me right! lol I am constantly re-arranging my living room furniture and my bedroom suite and my kitchen counters. LOL

I can't get an arrangement in my living room that I like and it is killing me! I know what it needs. It needs a nice colorful floor rug between the tv and the sofa. lol

Maybe with DH having me on a tart and bath goodies lockdown I can get one. [smilie=th_00000020]

the person below me takes time every day for "me" time.

My "me" time is my B&B time - playing with the scrubs and shower gels, etc! I seem to spend more and more time at it, LOL!

The person below me has a Hybrid car.

No. I drive a Dodge Caravan, my husband has a Saturn Vue.

The person below me has moved more than 5 times in their adult life.

Guest Anonymous

Oh......... I WISH!!!!! I love snow! But - nope, no skiing in Vermont for me. sigh.......

The person below me 's favorite season of the year is autumn.....

Yes, I do like peppermint scents. My favorite is Candle Haven's Coco-Mint Frost!

The person below me loves to decorate the whole house for Christmas.

Guest Anonymous

Nope, I never did get into the whole house decorating thing. lol I have no room as it is.

The person below me loves to eat cold pizza for breakfast. LOL

Nope, I never did get into the whole house decorating thing. lol I have no room as it is.

The person below me loves to eat cold pizza for breakfast. LOL

Yes... started eating pizza for breakfast during the college years and have been eating pizza for breakfast ever since!

The person below me was on a swim team in high school!

Guest Anonymous

I love cold pizza for breakfast. lol Glad to know I'm not alone. :P

I was never ever on a swim team. LOL

The person below me has to put on makeup before ever stepping foot outside the house.

Gosh- I used to be that way! Not anymore! I want to look great all the time,but with all these kids-that doesn't happen! Now I just settle for clean!

The person below me loves to cook and makes homemade dinners almost every night!

I do not like cooking, except for omelets. I make a great sandwich, too !

We use our grill a lot, and my husband often cooks. He used to work as a chef in an italian restaurant during high school, so I was all too happy to let him do most of the cooking.

The person below me loves to eat all types of nuts(sunflower seeds, cashews, almonds, etc) ?

Guest Anonymous

Yup! I love cashews, ecans, almonds, peanuts........ LOVE them!!

The person below me has someone in their family that is addicted to playing video or computer games. LOL

OMG, that would be my 13 year old son. He could literally play all day, stopping only when nature calls! As responsible parents, we enforce strict time limits.

The person below me is a good athlete.

Guest Anonymous

Well, I used to be an avid reader, but not murder mysteries. Don't read or watch anything

really scarey, I'd be up all night peeking outside at the slightest noise! :shock:

Now that I have cats, they're all card carrying FALS (feline anti literary society) members and I can't sit down w/out one of em in my lap - not conducive to reading! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

The person below has gotten more than five speeding tickets.....

Believe it or not, I've never gotten a speeding ticket. Once, though, when my husband was driving I told him to speed it up and he got a ticket! [smilie=th_23_32_7] I keep my mouth shut now. [smilie=th_welcome]

The person below me enjoys hosting dinner parties.

Guest Anonymous

I just woke up from my nap. LOL

I love to take a mid-day nap with the little man so he is less cranky at night but I don't always get so lucky.

Today DH actually let me take a nap. Surprising!! LOL

The person below me goes on evening walks around her neighborhood.