The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Iced pumpkin, YUM! That would be me!

The person below me has already worn out the scratch n sniff discs on the new YC catalog! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Guest Anonymous

Guilty! But mine weren't very strongly scented. I'll use that as an excuse. :) lol

The person below me has a favorite etailer whose site they will browse daily.

That's me! I visit Candle Haven nearly everyday just to ponder what scents I want to order next and to see if she's added anything new!

The person below me never throws away a tart, no matter how bad it smells. Rather than toss it they will melt it for as little as an hour and feel better knowing they gave it a fair chance. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I do give tarts away I don't care for but don't usually if I can recall, throw them away!

The person below me keeps in touch with etailers on a personal level and worries if they see she is buying from someone else they might be offended.

I do give tarts away I don't care for but don't usually if I can recall, throw them away!

The person below me keeps in touch with etailers on a personal level and worries if they see she is buying from someone else they might be offended.

Just a little, LOL! I have had personal interactions with a few vendors and do end up feeling guilty for admitting that I buy from others, but I've found that most understand that we all need some variety in life. Still...

The person below me is looking for the perfect electric warmer that balances the right wattage with great looks.

Guest Anonymous

Not so true. I love the violet lime and vanilla lime and some key lime pie scents but in margarita and mpjito scents....BLECH. lol Straight lime is gross. lol

The person below me has had a pet tip their burner over.

Okay... I did like the "J" game in the beginning when I could name the vendor and scent off the top of my head... now that it requires more time and research (and looking back through all the answers that I have missed)... not playing as much... I do love the Hollywood game though... love movies!

Since joining the forum, the person below me has been buying more bath and body products... they are scenting themselves more than ever!

Guest Anonymous

The person below me will only wear Birkenstock shoes.

ROFL Definitely not!! I'm most often in either a pair of flip flops or some Nike or New Balance shoes.

the person below me has a purse addiction.

Guest Anonymous
nope. I never understood that. I spend all my extras on wax and sugar.

The person below me has 4 pets.

LOL Well, if you count my two sons and my 2 pups then yes. Otherwise, it's just the 2 pups. lol

The person below me falls asleep watching television.

No, never tried that before.

The person below me loves the surprise of free samples when they order from a new vendor.

Guest Anonymous
Super vacation ? I WISH ! I'll be visiting my parents in Florida in July, though.

It's so hot and humid there.

The person below me eats chocolate cake while in the bathtub . [smilie=th_clap1]

I'm in Florida and you are right. It was a scorcher today.

Now, if I had some chocolate cake I sure would eat it while relaxing in the bubble bath. lol

The person below me spends 5 hours or more a day online.

Guest Anonymous

The person below me loves the surprise of free samples when they order from a new vendor.

ROFL We posted at the same time. hehe

ROFL We posted at the same time. hehe

Too funny! [smilie=th_clap1]

Love it! ( and love just about anything else you can put on pizza...)

The person below me has an organized system of rating tarts and candles along with the vendors.