The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

It depends... I like the older-time country and bluegrass music better and not the kind which is more pop.  I liked Hank Williams, Patsy Cline, Dolly when she was younger, and I love Vince Gill, Ricky Scaggs, Patty Loveless.

The person below me also likes "country" music. (Have to know) ❤️

I now love country music! I used to only listen to classic rock....and a little bit of southern rock. Now I like all different types of music but as for country...Johnny Cash, Randy Travis, Merle Haggard, Zac Brown Band, Chris Stapleton...to name a few. I just listened to Ricky Skaggs...I love it!

The person below me has little baskets around their home.

I love your country choices! ❤️

I don't really have little baskets around.  I do have some special Rookwood dishes though, that I put candies in.

The person below me has had a professional massage.

(me too.....ohhhhhhhhh)

Not a homegrown veggie to my name this year, shamefully!! (have you?)

The person below me will have a puppy soon and has details to share. ❤️❤️❤️

Yes...I'm growing tomatoes and cucs. We've eaten a few tomatoes...mmm. 

YES!! Little puppy has opened her eyes and is scooting about with her brothers and sisters! Probably another 4 weeks....sadly...I seem to be wishing away my summer just so I can hold my new "furbaby"! [smilie=th_yay] 

The person below me has been to a drive-in movie in the past 10 years.

(I can't wait for you to bring home that little puppy!!)

You know, I haven't... And we used to love the drive-in.  There is one of the oldest drive-ins in the country near us...I feel a movie coming on!!

The person below me has been melting some Christmas in July wax.

Lololol...no...I haven't although it sounds like a great idea considering the heatwave around here. It may just cool me off. I finally made myself a nice basket of what I need to melt this week...just like you do....now I may add a few colder month scents for fun. (Of course it was a necessity due to all my new orders not fitting  in the wax cabinet....needed to keep some out..."why not make a melting basket like Amy?" I said. [smilie=th_aa17]

The person below me is running out of things to cook...my ideas have dried up

(ha!  I'm glad the basket idea helped... And yes, it's a nice way to put the overflow somewhere!)

Oh yes, this is a constant struggle.... What to cook...I am so bored with everything I usually make, and I'm not terribly creative in coming up with new ideas... So I make the same old stir fry over again...LOL!  

The person below me has a huge umbrella that she loves to walk under in the rain.

No..not me. I usually wear a raincoat if I must walk outside without getting wet....but I must admit my favorite way to walk in the rain is without any umbrella or coat. My friends and I live close to a major amusement park so when we were young we spent every summer day there and when it rained we just walked about normally. It sure does cool you off. [smilie=yes]  

The person below me has or would dye their hair a funky color.

Ha!  I have never done that but sometimes I like seeing it on other people.  If I did anything it would be a little streak of bright blue... But I don't think I have the nerve. (Do you? Have you? 😘)

The person below me has more than one piercing hole in each ear.

I never have colored my hair...I think I'd definitely color my hair funky if I was a bit younger. I like the look of it. [smilie=yes] And, yes, I pierced a second hole in my ear when it was "cool"  to have two holes In one ear back in the old days. That hole never got infected and it never closed. Lol

The person below me has a favorite month.

(I think you would look amazing with a cool funky hair color. Let's both do it and shock everyone!🤓)

I'm not sure I have a favorite month.  I like Christmas so maybe December could be it!

The person below me can do a flip off a diving board.

Lolololol....ok....I'll do lavender 👩‍🎤...you do blue! 👨‍🎤

A flip? Ahhhh.....no.....I'm the gal holding her nose so the water doesn't get in!!😏 As a kid I'd do under the water tumbles and always managed to get an ear infection. I'm that good.

The person below me owns some type of grass plant. (I recently bought a citronella grass otherwise known as a mosquito grass and it's supposed to keep the mosquitos away...so far it's growing great...but not sure about the mosquito part. 🤨)

(where in the world did you find those emojis with different colored hair??? Those are amazing and they are us!! 😘)

At the moment I do not have any grassy plants, although I love them. I hope your citronella grass will do the trick with the mosquitoes because if it does, I will be buying the same!

The person below me has a favorite type of fish that she enjoys eating.🐟🐠🐡🦈

Yes...My favorite is cod although the twins...not so much. However, everyone loves flounder so I'm good with that. I'm not a big fan of a steak type fish...although I am the only one on that too. How about you?

The person below me has seen a tornado first hand.

Not a tornado - a typhoon in Japan, a hurricane in Hawaii, and a hurricane on Long Island, all frightening.  But a tornado must be especially scary, and now I see that my friend has been through this horrible experience.  I completely missed the news this week and I am so sorry.

The person below me wishes 2020 would take a reset.

Oh....I sure do....if it would be different! I'd not want to live this year again that's for sure.

The person below me has a favorite color/stain of wood.

Ooh, well now that's a tough one because I love wood.  There's not a one I don't like...I probably prefer lighter woods right now, like natural hickory or maple, but I like cherry and brazilian pecan and everything in between!  I also really like when shades of the same family are mixed, light and dark together.

The person below me may purchase a doggie sweater this winter.

It's funny...I've been noticing a lot of stains on my shirts after cooking...so I've been thinking I need to pull out the apron these days. Not sure if I'm just becoming a sloppy chef or what??

I have an O-Cedar Floor Mist which is basically the same thing except with a cloth pad I can wash. It's handy.

The person below me has started melting Fall wax.

(I also love O-Cedar products!)

No, I'm holding out until Sept. 22 for the fall wax, lol... My favorite scents are probably Spring/Summer and Christmas.... So I'm hanging on...I have one drawer of fall wax and that should last nicely up until December.  I do enjoy the pumpkin and smoky scents so that will be fun...soon enough.  (And you?)

The person below me has been taking walks in her neighborhood.

No Fall scents for me yet. There will be a day of switching out the wax cabinet before that happens and I'm trying to put that off as long as possible. I'd like to use up as much spring/summer as I can. Strangely enough, there doesn't seem to be a dent. [smilie=th_cha40]
I've just talked about starting to walk at night again but it's been hectic here lately...plus Cannoli can't take walks until she has all of her shots. Btw, she's now a whopping 3.2 pounds! Up from 2.5 when we brought her home. 

The person below me has a favorite winged creature.

(3.2 lbs?!  She is so petite!!  I'm with you on holding off on the fall scents - I remember last year seeing a lot of Instagram folks jump into pumpkin at the end of August and they were sick to death of it long before Halloween!)

Winged creatures, oh so wonderful - I would say my favorite is the wood thrush because of his beautiful song. 🎶🎵❤️

The person below me has been on more than one type of ferry boat.