The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Ohhhh....what does The Shadow in the Water smell like? 

Hmmm....I think I have touched a few. One time I moved a snake for my neighbor when it was blocking her door and she was petrified.  Now a spider...that's a different story. You?

The person below me likes Italian ices more than ice cream. 

(I'm so glad you have helped a snake...I actually think they are lovely.  The Shadow in the Water is blackcurrant leaves and buds, and rose.  To me I absolutely cannot pick out the rose, although I suppose there is a minor floral note.... it's all about those tart blackcurrants and their greenery.  It has a strong bite to it.  To me, just heavenly.)

Hmmmm I love both.  That's a tough choice.  In Italy, I nearly lost my mind over those gelatos... but I do love chocolate mint ice cream also. 🤔😂❤️

The person below me likes to cook eggs in a variety of ways, but has a favorite.

That perfume sounds heavenly. [smilie=cloud_9]
Yes....I do cook them all different ways....I think my preference changes upon my mood. I love poached...but I cook vegetable scrambled most often. 

The person below me likes to lay or sit out in the sun.

(I also adore poached eggs, especially on avocado toast. ❤️)

I can't say I really like to lie in the sun for very long, unless I've been swimming in the ocean and then yes, to warm up and to dry off, but then under a tree I go.  I burn fairly easily, unfortunately, so this was never a great idea for me.

The person below me has an ice cream maker.

Yes I do! My son convinced my DH it was a great birthday gift for me...although I've never been a big ice cream person....and it seems to get used by the youngsters most often. [smilie=th_1286B215]

The person below me has planted potted flowers around their yard.

(Yay on the ice cream maker!!  That sounds delicious! My dad had one when I was little and I remember putting the salt in it... Then it made a grinding noise... Always tasted really good.  What flavors have you made?)

No I haven't planned anything for two years... But I am plotting.  I want to do a garden again, but just a little one.  As with everything else, I overdid my garden some years ago and it was madness trying to can everything.

The person below me will take a road trip this summer.

The kids have made mint chip, vanilla, strawberry and banana. 😋 

Ohhh...canning sounds wonderful! Yum.  As for a road trip....that's a wish of mine. I'd love to take a road trip across the states! Since I'm East...I'd love to travel west...until I can't go any farther! This summer....idk yet. Taking one week at a time.

The person below me would like to be a beekeeper. 

Yes I would LOVE to keep bees.  I have long admired people who do this.  Also, bees are having a tough time of it with pesticides and over-mowing and I would love to help them out.  Perhaps during retirement... If I ever get there.  We shall see.

The person below me has a set of good china that she loves.

I'd love that too! Bees are wonderful! 

Yes. My mother gave me my "good" China at my bridal shower. 💕

The person below me had a favorite subject when they were in school. (Of course mine was Art....lololol....I don't know how I ended up with such studious children!!)

(You were the one who always could draw in school, weren't you?!  How wonderful that must have been! I was the very worst in art... so pitiful... The teacher forbade me to use the kiln...I have a negative amount of ability...)

My favorite subjects were math and music.  The two are actually closely related but they also balance each other out ❤️💞 and I need them both to this day.

The person below me likes to slide down the tallest water slides.

Oh, you are soooo right in that! My twins are musicians and do wonderfully in Math! I always thought they were opposite ends of the spectrum. As for me...I was the kid who drew cartoons of things that happened during our days in and out of school...mostly animated stick figures...lol. I still do it after I travel with my girlfriends or sister. It helps you remember the funny times and I just love drawing those pictures! 

The answer to your question is a definite NO! :sFun_ahohno: I truly HATE water slides since I banged my head going down one as a child and almost passed out in the water at the bottom. Of course in the 70's....safety wasn't a #1 priority. The tube itself was cement and the "lifeguard" was probably 14 and not paying attention. Plus...I am terrified of heights. Lol

The person below me flys first class.

(I'm sorry about that bad experience on the water slide, yikes!!)

On domestic flights, never - steerage. 😂 For international work flights, we have been allowed to fly business class, and I have sometimes - but not always if the cost was just ridiculous.  The best part was being able to lie all the way down.  When I retire that will be a thing of the past. 🥂

The person below me does not like using the weed whacker and leaves that to the menfolk.

Oh, I don't like any of those "contraptions"! The DH has all of them and I think he thinks he a professional landscaper. I used to have to use the ride-on lawn mower as a young girl...but thankfully, those days are gone. Nope.

The person below me like making ice cubes with pieces of fruit inside them for their water.

You know, I have never thought to do that and it sounds like a beautiful idea!!! 🎉❤️🤗

The person below me likes dip cones. 

I think you mean soft serve with a chocolate dip? I am not a big ice cream lover but sometimes that's just the thing!! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

The person below me has driven a wave runner/jet ski.

(Yes that's the ice cream treat I had in mind....ohhhhhh...)

I have never driven a jet ski!  I have ridden on the back of one over ice, however.  ☺️

The person below me like to swim laps.

Yes we used to belong to the Y and we would swim there.  then we weren't going so we discontinued the membership... But now I think we should go again because I miss the pool! 🤯

The person below me wants to try a new hairstyle.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(I have a similar style called "The Sphinx")

Well, yes, usually I have either a Yankee Candle car hanging thingie that is scented, which lasts about one day, or a Glade car plug that goes in the A/C vent, but right now I just have a spray can of BBW Hot Cocoa & Cream. 🤦

The person below me takes a walk every day.

Sadly...no. I was walking all the time with my kids when this whole quarantine started but my back started hurting (disc issues) and lazy lumps took over. I think it's time to get moving again. 🚶🏽‍♀️

The person below me likes a particular type of bread.

I like most bread but don't go crazy for it...I like hot crusty bread probably the best.

The person below me has found a cute cloth mask to wear.

I did...but even with the filters, it's pretty useless. My ugly auto body tech ones are my best ones. 😷

The person below me has a bird nest near their home.

Yes!!  There are quite a few both in front and in back of our house - mockingbirds and wrens.  Clemmie sits in the windows and stares at them while her tail flicks back and forth.  The Predator.

The person below me has a Keurig or Nespresso machine in her home.

Yes! I have a Keurig...love the flavor options and speedy cup of coffee but hate the extra garbage. I won't be buying another one when this one goes kaput.

The person below me likes listening to "country" music.