The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

(oh!  A raised planting bed, how exciting!  How big is it?  And what will you be planting?)

I am surely fickle when it comes to favorite vendors... but stay local to former ones too.... This is a problem....😂😂... Yes this month I am in love with RG, as if you hadn't guessed!!  The little squares are so easy to pop in the melter - lovely scents - strong right out of the box - no curing - easy website - I could go on... ❤️❤️❤️. I am also head over heels for The Bunny Sisters... And Ava's... And Kae's.... It's hopeless!

The person below me uses a skin serum and could recommend a favorite one to a clueless person.

Yeah...I'm fickle too. My tastes change a lot. :sSig_agreed:  Not sure what I'll plant yet...I usually like cukes and grape tomatoes. I still have some time to decide....the planter is about 2' by 4'.

No....no magic potions...ahem....I mean skin serums for me. I've been searching far and wide for something to make my face stop melting....and nothing works. Ahhh...the joy of old age. 

The person below me uses an eyelash curler.

(stop - you are not melting - so beautiful and you have no idea of it.  Your raised bed and veggies sound so, so wonderful, especially in the current world situation.)

Eyelash curler - yikes - I have never tried that thing.  To me it looks like an instrument of torture.  I was always afraid it would pick an eyeball neatly out of its socket and I just couldn't. 😬 Does it work??

The person below me has tried the new square Yankee Candles.

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]LOL....that's what I always thought! I remember as a kid...my sisters would always use one and I'd be thinking exactly that. Thank goodness I had a nervous habit of curling my eyelashes upwards so I never needed or wanted to use it. Must admit I bought one a few years ago but only used it about three times since it still kinda shkeeves me.  
No, I haven't even seen the square candles...gonna hafta go look. 

The person below me has a favorite type of M&M.

(haha!! Great minds, Mag!)

M&Ms....oh, now you have hit a weakness of mine...I have never met an M&M I didn't like... But a favorite, now that is tough...I like the mint ones, the caramel, the pretzel, the peanut...the peanut butter...and wasn't there a raspberry one? those were very nice.. As you can see, I have tried them all...I think if they were all lying in front of me, I would go with the pretzel ones.  (How about you?)

The person below me has used a loofah.

Oh...no doubt about it...peanut is a family favorite here. ❤️ However,  I've never tried pretzel.

A loofah? Hmmmm.....no, I don't recall ever using one.

The person below me owns a pair of rain boots.

(love the peanut... Yesterday after we talked about this here I had to have some of the pretzel...)

Yes I do have rain boots... Our field gets very soupy at the back when it rains and those boots are a lifesaver!

The person below me *may* try a new wax vendor this year.

I do and it is Jo.  My father's middle name was Joseph.  I think Little Women may have played into that as well because my mother loved that book. ❤️ In any case I have always liked it.  I'm glad they avoided some of the other family names... Luella... Blanche...

The person below me has a favorite bracelet.

Oh...I am brilliant....AmyJo. Amy. Jo. [smilie=th_cc8]

Oh....I have many favorite bracelets. I am a bit of a bracelet lover. 

The person below me has a favorite alcoholic drink.

(LOLOLOL stop.  I could have had another middle name.... on Dad's Catholic side of the family, many of my relatives had two middle names, a family name and a saint name...I believe you do too, don't you?)

Well....I haven't had any alcohol in awhile due to some health precautions... Also as I get older I seem to feel the effects so quickly.... Loopy after just one 🙃... But red wine was always my favorite.

The person below me has more than three melters going. 👍

Oh yes...I have a name like a saint. [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] Three first names and a last name. LOL

Yes, I have three downstairs and one upstairs. And when I'm working one in the workshop.

The person below me has a favorite brand of coffee.

(I knew it... Same as my cousins.  Lots of names and they all sound beautiful together.)

Coffee... Let me count the ways...💞❤️...I like Illy regular beans and Starbuck Willow blonde beans for espresso.  For the daily pot, it's good old Maxwell House.

The person below me uses a voice assistant.

Oh...I love  Starbucks Blonde coffee too....it's my favorite. 💕

Yes, sometimes I do because I'm a terrible typer. However, I've realized that I'm also a terrible mumbler...:sFun_blahblah:  The sentences that appear...OMG.

The person below me has worn a crown.

I'm afraid a crown has not been part of my life, unless we can talk about one for a tooth.   Alas, I was skipped over for tiara duty.  (Have you worn one?  Homecoming Queen, I knew it!!  And no you do not mumble... These phones can't hear properly.)

The person below me has had a waxident this year.

Me? [smilie=th_cha60] A crown? [smilie=th_laughing]LOL.....no....not me. I know sometimes ladies wear crowns to get married....as a Halloween costume...birthday etc. I can safely say I have never been homecoming queen either. LOL 

No waxident so far in 2020...which means it will happen any minute now. This year is the pits....so a waxident would be icing on the cake. [smilie=th_gif]

The person below me owns a car charger for their phone.

(I didn't think about Halloween but I didn't wear a crown there either... And no HC Queen here either...😂🤣 guess we weren't the crown type, Mag, thank heaven! LOL)

Yes I have chargers in every bag, and of every type, but I still can't find the 🤬 thing half the time, or it is intertwined with my earplugs or caught in the hairbrush... It's hopeless but yes.  I do have at least two! 😂

The person below me has been unable to purchase at least one grocery item at the time she wanted it during the quarantine.

A big yes to that! I'm not too picky while shopping...I'll change as I go but my Dads shopping list is very specific...so oftentimes I can't get what he wants. 

The person below me waits about an hour to get into the grocery store.

No and I consider myself lucky....  I've been using the Pickup service at Walmart, because it is closest to our home... You schedule a time, they text you when it's ready, and you just pull up and they bring it out.  I had actually started doing that before this virus hit because I hate grocery shopping. 🤣 (Do you have to wait a long time by you?)

The person below me uses eye drops.

Oh yes...we always have to wait...but it varies. Last week I waited only 15 minutes but the week before that it was 1 hour and 5 minutes. The aggravation level depends upon the weather. When it’s sunny I don’t mind...when I’m standing in the rain...ugh. The pick up for the grocery stores were 1-2 weeks wait time so I never did that. Now it just says no time slot available.

No...my eye doctor always says I need to use them because my eyes are dry from contacts but they don’t really feel dry to me...just tired. So I don’t use my contacts much anymore.

The person below me has purchased some new waxies!!!!!

(I'm sorry about the long waits! And I'm with you...I abandoned my contacts about 8 years ago, just couldn't do it anymore... made my eyes tired and I'm already tired so enough already! Lol)

New wax?! Um, well, hmmm, let's see... There could be a little, yes... Bunny Sisters... Kae's... Ava's... L3... VRC...There might be a little Rosegirls in there too...😱😬🤦

The person below me likes to sit and listen to the rain. (Not that the person below me gets to sit very much...)❤️😘

I do like to listen to the rain and thunder. And I love to watch the lightening too.

The person below me is not a fan of storms. 

I do love storms....I love the thunder and lightning... They used to be tough because my sweet big dog Montgomery was so terrified of them that the whole time was spent holding him and singing to him.  I miss him more than I can say, but I'm grateful every time there is a storm and he doesn't have to suffer through it anymore.  Clemmie also is not a fan, but she doesn't tremble... She just dives into the closet and snuggles down into the laundry basket.  When it's over, she comes out and eats like nothing has happened.  So I don't fret so badly over her.  I think a big storm clears the air and reduces the pressure and just calms people down... Plus they are beautiful to me in nature's way. 

The person below me has a favorite personal perfume, which is her signature scent. ❤️

Hmmm....idk. [smilie=th_scratch]I like lots of perfumes but I think only other people know what scent reminds them of you. My guess would be Alien by Thierry Mugler because I wear it most often and when I do, people mention it. Personally, I adore Olive Branch these days. 💕 Do you have one?

The person below me understands the different meows of their cat. There's a cat meowing in the woods behind my house and I'm wondering what she's saying. She seems bothered. 

(I haven't smelled Alien but now am very curious about it!  For me, I have fallen in love with Diptyque The Shadow in the Water, but I can't really wear it in the plant. 🤣)

Well, I think I have a pretty good understanding of Clem's vocabulary, but I'm not sure if she speaks Generic Cat or some special language of her own!  I can tell the difference between her "I'm hungry" meow, which is more insistent, and her "Please hold me" meow, which is quiet and sweet, and her "Well hello, what are we doing next?" meow, which sounds more chatty. 🤣

The person below me has held a snake.