The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Thank you! That sounds lovely...plus you do like your Lush, right? [smilie=th_00000020]

I have so many perfumes and body sprays...unbelievable, I know...lol. So...my tastes change a lot but right now I'm liking Olive Branch by Lush and Vanilla Vibes by Juliette has a gun. 

The person below me uses fabric softener.

(Juliette has a gun?!  Oh LOLOL I hadn't heard of that before!  And yes I forgot all about Lush scents...LOM for sure... Honestly if my head weren't attached...)

I only use fabric softenerer if it is already in the liquid detergent, like a 2 in 1.   I actually love Downy but I always forget to buy it...I take the laundry once a week to a laundromat to get it all done at once, and it's one more thing to haul...🤣🤣

The person below me is looking forward to the time change this weekend. ⏲️

Yes!  I don't like getting a lot of snail mail.... unless, of course, it is wax or candles. 🤣🤣

The person below me is thinking about buying a pretty new shower curtain.

Nope...the only shower curtain I have is in my master bath and it matches the bedroom so it's staying. Although I was just thinking I need a new clear shower curtain liner...so YES!! (That counts, right?) [smilie=yes]

The person below me has touched a stingray.

(yes the liner counts, lolol!)

Yes I have gotten to pet the little stingrays at our Aquarium and feed them shrimp.  They just gobble it up off of your hands.  So very sweet and I could play with them all day. ❤️❤️❤️

The person below me  has changed out her heavy winter blankets.

Yes very much so! 🎶🎵🎶

The person below me is still melting winter scents but is ready to change them up.

Oh my, yes... My first apartment was near University of Cincinnati and I shared with another girl... Unsafe neighborhood and I cannot imagine what my parents thought. 😬 DH and I had a tiny apartment in a little farming town in Japan that I dearly loved... Small studio in Flushing, Queens near the Italian bakery where we first tried cannoli...  The apartment where we lived on Long Island in Hauppauge when our son was born... Happy happy memories!

The person below me likes camping in a tent.

Awww Amy..those memories are precious!!! 💕 so...what did you think of cannolis? Lol

I do like camping in a tent but for short times...plus I need an air mattress under my sleeping bag. The days of laying in the hard earth are gone. Ouch.

The person below me is cooking a lot more since the covid-19 cane to town. 

(Cannoli??  Ohhh one of life's gifts!  I miss that bakery so much.  I don't think there is a single cannoli to be found in all of Ohio.)

Yes I have been cooking more on the weekends when I am home.  I enjoy cooking and always think it tastes better.  Mostly fish and chicken dishes and some Indian so nothing fancy.  (How about you? Which dishes?)

The person below me has considered sewing up some Covid-19 masks. 🧵

I have not thought of sewing masks...yet.  Might come to that soon.😷

The person below me likes macaroni and cheese.

( oh....I'm cooking like usual....nothing special)

Yes, you know me well!!  I love mac and cheese, preferably homemade, but I love it in any form.

The person below me has a favorite Easter candy.

(my favorite Easter candy is Cadbury Mini Eggs.  No resistance.)

When my son was little I enjoyed dyeing eggs!  I haven't done that in a very long time. 

The person below me has her eye on a new ceiling light fixture this year.

Nothing planned for now.  

The person below me has a new recipe she wants to try.

Not really....it's so hard to get any ingredients. Although I've wanted to make sushi...if I can get a hold of nori....I'll make some!

The person below me has a favorite type of sushi.

Oooh, yes I love sushi and my favorite is just the plain fresh tuna.   Ohhhhhh!

The person below me has ordered some wax recently. 😊

I ❤️ Sushi too! There's a place by me that has so many different unique rolls....half price too! Yum! I love one they call a B52- Lobster tempura, avocado, salmon, crunchy and mixed mayo. 

No ordering for me in a long time but I've been thinking about it. :sCo_hmmthink:

The person below me has cut their own hair during this crisis. [smilie=th_pullhair]

Uh, well, yes, my bangs were turning into Cousin It, so I did take matters, and scissors, into my own hands.  It turned out ok but there is a piece I see in the back now...hmmmm.....😬 (And have you?  I seem to recall that you are very brave in this arena!)

The person below me has used grocery pick-up during the corona lockdown.

Yes...I do cut my own hair. I used to cut it often and only get it professionally done twice a year...but lately with newer hair styles I rarely cut more than the bangs or top. Since the lockdown I have cut it...it needed it...and got new sharp scissors for my bday.

No...I have not used grocery pick up. 

The person below me has used a tin traveling candle.

(I give you a lot of credit to cut your own hair...I would have no clue how to do the back, especially!!)

Yes...I have brought along tiny WoodWicks candles, tinned candles, BBW candles, huge Homeworx candles, you name it... One time I bought six BBW candles in desperation on a trip, and carried them on the plane in their corrugate holder and huge shopping bag.  Interestingly, Security just breezed me on through that time... Other times a single candle has been studied and scrutinized and swabbed... No clue as to the logic there.  I do not miss the airport since I've been driving, and it's funny...I am less stressed now without the flights, and am bringing less stuff with me.   But yes.... Must. Have. Candles. 😂🤣🤦

The person below me will plant some vegetables this year. 🍅🥕🥒🥦