The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

(I just knew you had made lots of costumes!!)

Ohhhhhh mushrooms...I love mushrooms so much, all types.  I even like using a huge Portobello one in place of a meat burger to make a veggie burger.   I love them sauteed.... In soup.... Any way at all. ♥️♥️♥️

The person below me uses liquid softener in her clothes washing routine.

Actually, usually I use both....a tablet and liquid. Kinda overkill I guess.

The person below me had eaten/drank something "Pumpkin Spice" this season.

😂😂😂 DH and I were just talking about this because we haven't eaten anything Pumpkin Spice yet!!  I have a colleague at work, a tiny little female electrical engineer who weighs about one pound, who has been eating Little Debbie Pumpkin Spice Rolls nonstop.  I want to tear them from her hands, but they have too many WW Points and then I couldn't have my popcorn, so there you go.

The person below me always enjoyed whipped cream on top of her pumpkin pie.

Ahhhhhh... Yes, I do.  It has been a long time.... But yes.

The person below me still is close to friends from school.

The girls from my neighborhood where I grew up...YES!  Not necessarily school since all of my closest friends are a year older than me. I've known them since I was born and still hang out with them since most are living in the same area.

The person below me isn't afraid to install a light fixture.

I AM afraid to install a light fixture.  I know if you throw the breaker there is no risk... Still makes me nervous!  I think you are braver than/ I am!

The person below me is eager for the first snow.

Yes! You know it!

The person below me has an allergy.

(Btw....oh nooooo....I do not work with electricity! The DH does and has shocked himself many times...lolololol. I think he finds it a challenge to  work with the breaker on. :cloud9:

(oh my goodness, yes - electrocution is way up on my list of things to avoid!!)

Yes I have mild seasonal allergies, I think to cut grass, but just a little sneezing.

The person below me likes oatmeal with raisins in the morning.

I have not!  We hardly go to the movies anymore.  I guess I have gotten used to watching stuff at home.  🤔

The person below me has a favorite wax warmer.

Not really. I liked one because it looked like it was made out of walnut wood but the bowl was kinda small.  I liked another one because the bowl was large and it heated up fast and strong however, it was ugly. Now all I've got are the timer ones so....boring and ugly.

The person below me likes to be outdoors when it's snowing.

(😂😂 I'm sorry that the warmers just haven't come together in beauty and function... It's the same here... The beautiful ones don't melt well..🤣🤣)

Yes!  To walk in the woods during a snowfall is one of life's best moments for me.... Happy memories of my big dogs Dan and Montgomery and me...

The person below me will go to a holiday lights festival sometime this winter.

Yes, I always read before bed and always on my phone, with the blue light turned off.  I also often read in the middle of the night ("halftime").

The person below me will make a special potato dish for Thanksgiving, that doesn't get made that often otherwise.

I would like to watch SNL!  But it's way past my bedtime. 😴💤

The person below me has some candle accessories such as a pedestal.

We have no snowblower.   Frankly I would welcome enough snow to need one...

The person below me loves fruitcake.

I have only tried it once and I don't hate it.

The person below me has a winter car scent in their car right now. ( I just put Balsam & Cedar in mine and it makes me [smilie=th_c032])

😂😂😂😂 you "don't hate it" 😂😂😂😂

Yes, I keep a small spray in my car... At the moment it is BBW Hot Cocoa & Cream which I am obsessed with.  Also love that Balsam & Cedar!

The person below me has one Christmas song that she will change the channel to get away from. 😤

Ohhh that's a good question....and ya know now I've gotta know yours!! Let me think....yes! It's Dominic the Donkey....I just can't. (And I do like donkeys)

The person below me has a "most hated" scent.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 love this question so much😂😂😂😂

I wasn't familiar with Dominic the Donkey so I YouTubed it and yes, it is now firmly engrained as today's earworm....I share your enthusiasm for this song...😖🤯🤪

To me, the most lethal Christmas song is Andy Williams' Most Wonderful Time of the Year... I can hardly bear to type those words...If you love that one please forgive me...To me it is such in-your-face, smile-or-die, forced happiness...I can't change it over quickly enough. "It's The Most Miserable Song of the Year," and I may have to listen to Dominic again to get it out of my head.

Most hated scent....Yes....That had to be a Rosemary Cotton blend from a vendor who shall remain nameless.   From the second it hit the melter, it filled the room with waves of Clorox... chokingly strong....the Rosemary nowhere to be found.  I ended up tossing a large quantity.  Happily, that doesn't happen very often!  (and yours?)

The person below me has a favorite Christmas special on TV.

Oh....I have so many that I love but my top ones are: Charlie Brown's Christmas, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, A Year Without A Santa Claus (Love Heat Miser and Snow Miser), Rudolph (Love Hermey & Yukon Cornelius), Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Love Burgermister Misterburger), The Santa Clause and Mr Magoo's  Christmas Carol....and....Its a Wonderful Life. And that's just the top ones...lol.

Oh...that scent sounds yucky. Very yucky. I would say that anything with peanut butter would make me gag. I have had scents that I chuck before they even melt but I can't think of them now.

The person below me has a favorite Christmas scent.

(love your Christmas specials, totally agree, Charlie Brown is first.)

Oh that's tough because I deeply love all the Christmas scents... All the trees.... Cranberry... Mint of all kinds... Puddings...ohhhh i love it all.  I have to say that the OPT Tinsel Tree was way up there, and oh my goodness, TBG has something similar that I'm melting tonight, Tinsel Forest!  It's that same pine and citrus.... Just love!  And YC Balsam & Cedar is always a big favorite.

The person below me has a most loved Christmas pie.