The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I do like waffles.  I like the thin ones though, not the big fluffy kind.  Waffle House pecan waffle.  Ohhhhh that sounds good...

The person below me has used a solid shampoo bar.

(Yes! The shampoo bar, actually a disc, is perfect for travel and lasts a loooooong time.  Various scents but I have been enjoying Godiva, which is a Jasmine scent.)

Yes!  I love dog parks!  There are some cool ones in Cincinnati.

They person below me likes both herbal and sweet lavender.

I may have changed because my tastes seem to change constantly...but I used to only like sweet lavender.

The person below me has decorated for Halloween!

(Thanks for the info....still haven't taken a peek over there...[smilie=th_aa17]

Yes I have decorated!  This consists of:  Putting out my pumpkin and acorn  melters; sticking a sparkly pipe cleaner ghost and pumpkin on the window sill; putting out a few other cloth pumpkins.  Done!

The person below me know how to cook zucchini blossoms (and if they do, I would like them to please teach me).

No...I actually had the heat on in the hotel last night.  Just to 68...it was in the low fifties outside and the bed is right by the balcony.  Brrrrrr.

The person below me likes a certain kind of apple cider.

Well....my favorite is one from an orchard down the road that I've been going to since I was a little girl. 

The person below me uses a teapot when brewing tea. 

(The orchard sounds so wonderful!)

Yes I do use a teapot.  I have an electric one and I also have a cast iron one that has a little filter for the tea leaves.

The person below me has had a guinea pig or other small furry animal as a pet.

Oh yes!! Growing up we ALWAYS had a guinea pig! She was our little compost bin....eating scraps from carrots, lettuce and fruit peels. The sound of the squeaking became part of my childhood...always there.[smilie=th_huganimal]

The person below me has already bought their candy for Halloween and usually buys candy they don't like. (So they won't eat it!!!)

(love that squeaky guinea pig sound!)

Where we live, it is a rural road so we don't get any trick-or-treaters...everybody goes up to town.  But long ago, in a different house, I did buy candy - candy I loved - and I'm afraid the children didn't get all of it. 

The person below me likes salsa on baked potatoes.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....oh...those children probably got plenty!! That was my problem as well....buying candy that I liked. [smilie=th_pardon]

The person below me has chipped a tooth. 

Yes...a few years ago, a friendly stranger tried to "help" me load a heavy item into the back of the car and then closed the hatch prematurely onto my face.  I lost the lower third of a front tooth, which now has a crown. 🙄 (And how about you?)

The person below me prefers fruit to vegetables.

Oh gosh Amy!! That's terrible!! And a stranger, to boot?? I'm sorry about that!! Yes...I chipped a front tooth on a glass when I was younger but they filed down my tooth. The other day I noticed a chip in my lower tooth...it was sharp and I'm not even sure what happened? [smilie=th_confused3]

Fruits or Veggies? Hmmmmm......depends. I think it changes because I do love them both. I probably crave raw veggies more often.

The person below me knows the constellations.

(I'm sorry about your lower tooth! Who knows how these things happen...I hope your lip or tongue don't get hung up on it... It's always something, isn't it?)

No, I don't know the constellations...I can usually find the Winter Circle of stars at the cabin because it is pitch black at night down there... But I have never learned all the figures. 😔

The person below me goes back and forth on rose scents.

Ahhhh.....a big NOPE on that. 😉 I love the look of roses but I am not a fan of the scent.

The person below me has a favorite cough drop maker.

Oooo yes.  I like Ricola. ♥️ (and I think this means you are taking something for your poor cough!! - which ones do you like?)

The person below me has an Instant Pot.

I'm not sure what an Instant Pot is....gonna go look it up. Ok....is that the same as a Pressure Cooker? My mom used to use a Pressure Cooker and I thought it was terrifying!

The person below me likes the three-wick candles more than other types.

(Oh...I usually use Halls cough drops just because they work the best...although usually not the best taste.)

(yes the Instant Pot is a pressure cooker but you can also saute in it and go straight to pressure cooking.  I was also afraid of my mom's pressure cooker!)

(And I agree - I forgot about Halls - very strong!!)

Yes I love three-wick candles because of the throw and also how beautiful they look, with the multiple flames.

The person below me prefers Falling Behind to Springing Ahead when it comes to the time change. 

I must say....I like them both. The Fall behind gives me permission to slow down...which is what I love about Fall anyway. But even though you loose sleep with Spring ahead....there's something so nice about having an extra hour of light in your day.

The person below me uses a neck pillow on airplanes.

Ha!  I always used to use a neck pillow.  But then I lost one... And it was one more thing to remember to haul around... So I stopped. 

The person below me likes thick woolen socks in the winter.

Ha!  No, even though I went completely mad for Hayden Rowe loaves during the summer, I chopped them all up so I would use them.  Which I am (slowly) doing.

The person below me has hand sewn many Halloween costumes over the years.

Oh yes....almost every single one of them. I've always loved Halloween because I got to make all my kids outfits and be crafty! I miss those days!

The person below me likes mushrooms.