The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

(I'm sorry, that was pretty vague...I remember you telling me that you had a complicated system for organizing your melts within the two major seasonal divisions... That it made sense to you... Always wanted details...????????)

As for socks, I wear ankle length. My ankles get cold on the plane. ????

The person below me likes to use pepper that you can grind right at the dinner table.

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Really? You are so kind....you have high hopes for me, my friend!! Indeed, I have separated my tarts into Spring/Summer & Fall/Winter....due to an explosion of tarts that are procreating in the closet. As for a thoughtful, complicated system....it's the ever popular "Slam Jam Where They Fit" system. I do try to keep all the tarts from a vendor together. [smilie=th_cc8]

No....I'm not a big pepper fan....although I need it on eggs.

The person below me changes their hairstyle every year or two.

???????????? oh my goodness, you have me laughing!! "Slam-Jam 'Em Where They Fit," ???????????? well this sounds like a plan to me!! Whatever gets them into their house for the season! And see... Sub-organized by vendor! I knew you had a system!! ????????????

Haircut?! Oh gee...I wore my hair in long layers for something like 20 years... Then last year I had it cut into an inverted bob... Am totally bored with that, and it has grown out and looks like the sphinx again, so I have no clue what to do.

The person below me likes to change up her laundry detergents from time to time.

Oh no... :sSig_heeheehee: ...the Sphinx has returned??? You crack me up! I'm sure that you do not look like that! My hair is in a holding pattern as well. I just can't come up with anything interesting....although I'd love to go blonde....however....I'd need to do that before I meet my new class...changing hair color would freak them out. But can you imagine me blonde?? [smilie=th_scratch]

No....I am a Arm & Hammer with Oxi-Clean gal. I have tried everything....and have always come back.

[smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

The person below me enjoys some mixed drinks.

(If you want to go blonde, I say go for it! Change is fun once in awhile! And the sphinx has been sent packing - you inspired me to get a trim, nothing major!)

If I were going to order a mixed drink, it would be a daquiri.

The person below me will buy something new to decorate for Halloween this year.

Thanks for your vote...although I may wait a bit longer...

No more Halloween decos for me...I've got too many as it is!!

The person below me prefers eating ice cream in a cone rather than a bowl.

Yes! I love to eat an ice cream cone. There's something very satisfying about directly eating the lovely ice cream instead of using a tool to convey it!

The person below me prefers no nuts on an ice cream sundae.

Hmmmm....I'm not a big ice cream eater...and I can't remember the last time I had a sundae....but I suppose if I had one I'd get it with everything...so I'd keep them on it,

The person below me has taken a shower/bath during a thunderstorm.

(Does this mean showering outside in the rain... Or being in the inside water during an electric storm? I'm sorry to be dense... My poor brain...)

I have not showered outside in a storm, but I have played in heavy rain. I probably have been in the tub during a storm, and I'm thinking there must be some danger in that? *Help*

The person below me has knit or crocheted an article of clothing at some time in her life.

Lololol....no....it's not you. It's me. [smilie=th_200912104451] I meant showering or bathing indoors during a thunderstorm....which is supposedly dangerous. :(

Well....I've knitted and crocheted many partial things....I did make a scarf once...although not something I'd actually wear.

The person below me drinks iced coffee.

(Thank you and I didn't know that was dangerous!! I will stay out of the tub/shower during a thunderstorm and I appreciate the heads up!!)

Yes I do drink iced coffee at the Vietnamese restaurant... Vietnamese iced coffee is made with sweetened condensed milk and it is extremely rich and decadent and I love it so much.

The person below me changes into soft clothes as soon as she gets home from work.

That sounds yummy!

Not usually. I don't wear fancy clothes to work since I'm in a preschool so why change? But once in a blue moon I'll change into my pjs as soon as I get home.

The person below me has a favorite fall flower.

Yes I have several! I love mums in the fall..especially when they get big and bushy. I also love the last of the purple coneflowers and the sunflowers, which I guess are really late summer flowers, but around here they linger into the early fall.

The person below me has used an oil diffuser in addition to melting wax.

Oh, my. I love kettle corn. I love popcorn in any form and I love it in wax too.

The person below me has a favorite skin lotion.

I don't have a favorite...Right now I'm using Aveno Stress Relief in Lavender, Chamomile and Ylang Ylang...it's nice.

The person below me is double jointed.

(That hand cream sounds beautiful!)

Only my left thumb is double jointed.

I have to know if the person below ME is double jointed!!

Not terribly so but yes....in my fingers and my legs. We used to have contests to see how long you could put your feet behind your neck when we were young. One time my sister did it in the car and my dad stopped short...those were the days of no seatbelts so she got lodged in the rear footwell!! Lololololol

The person below me has a favorite artist/painter.

???????????????????? on your sister getting lodged in the back of the car...I remember us all being able to hook our feet behind our necks too!! - highly unlikely today)

I am not so well versed in the art world... But I like Hopper with his sunlight very much. (How about you?)

The person below me keeps a gratitude list.

Right now I am so intrigued by John Bramblitt and Joshua Alexander aka Usihtat. Both are immensely talented and both paint uniquely. I have print of Bramblitts  Dragonflies which I love! Hopefully I will be able to acquire something from Alexander at some point. Also love Lee Teter, Thomas Kinkade, and Norman Rockwell....and so many more.

The person below me has broken a bone.

(Finally figured out where this section went!  I will look up your artists!)

Yes I had a farm gate slam on my finger in a high wind.

The person below me watches YouTube wax videos.

Sometimes....I used to a lot but not lately. 

The person below me irons a least three times a week.

Btw....all of Joshua Alexander's paintings are done with his fingers. It's amazing.

(Yes! I read that about him, so talented!)

No, the iron and I have parted company except for very special occasions.  I hang everything up immediately out of the dryer and that seems to work, and if DH needs formal wear for a show he visits the dry cleaner.  Most of the time the pit orchestra can wear black casual.

The person below me will soon decorate for Halloween.

Hmmm! No I haven't heard of that... Will check it out...

The person below me has a favorite fall sweater.