The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Yes, a few. So pretty. ????

The person below me has a favorite salad for summertime.

Well....I am not much of a salad person... But I like Asian slaw, cabbage with kind of a sesame-vinegar dressing.

The person below me has a new favorite song.

Hmmmm....no not a new one but I've been listening to Duane and Gregg Allman's "Back Down Home with You" every morning while I put on makeup for a couple weeks now. Haven't gotten sick of it yet.

The person below me listens to music everyday!

Yes! Music is one of the most important things in my life. ❤️ My brain is like a tape loop and plays music over and over, especially something new. This is both good and bad.

(Maggie...I didn't know that song but just listened... Very wistful and beautiful. ????)

The person below me will go to a barbeque this weekend.

I agree 100%! Don't know what I'd do without music!

No plans for a barbecue but I will be marching in a parade.

The person below me owns a hammock.

I like both, but I like red ???? better.

The person below me will go swimming ???? this weekend.

Yes! Several beautiful ones! ????

The person below me loves to listen to birds singing and to learn their songs.

Love to hear them sing! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I'd love to know who I'm listening too. The other day so many were singing at once...I'd love to send you a clip and maybe you know who they are.

The person below me likes kale.

???? Years ago my son had guinea pigs and they loved kale... That is the kindest thing I can say.

The person below me does not enjoy driving on narrow roads with 18-wheelers.

Ok this one seems to have stopped the conversation! I don't like 18: wheelers, at all, and especially not on narrow roads. ????

The person below me likes the feeling of going barefoot.

I love being barefoot! (although my doctor says it's not good for my arches!) and I dont mind driving on narrow roads with 18 wheelers.

The person below me has a favorite condiment.

Yes! I love balsamic vinegar and like it on veggies, eggs, salad, fish, anything.

The person below me has a good recipe for lemon bars.

A nope to that. [smilie=th_sign0164] I am not a big baker...and that sounds relatively difficult.

The person below me usually remembers their dreams.

(Lemon bars are not very hard to make... The danger is making them at all... They must be hidden from DH...)

My dreams are vivid but I tend to forget them quickly unless I jot them down, which I usually forget to do, so they are lost. They are usually not so enjoyable and involve struggling unsuccessfully with one thing or another... So I don't mind forgetting them!

The person below me likes to use fresh herbs in cooking.

*the game thread is alive* ????????????????????

Yes! I love my water bottle!

The person below me enjoys root beer floats.

They're pretty good. I enjoy them if I happen to have one. ;)

The person below me has had a firecracker blow up in their hand. (I can't be the only one this has happened to, can I?)

Yikes, no I haven't, and the fact that I have seen both your hands, intact, tells me that you survived this experience... But do tell us more!!

The person below me is still enjoying summer scents. ????️????????????

Oh yes! I won't change over until I change over my clothes as well. Gotta eke as much summer out as I can. Usually by October...

The person below me has a special carry on for air travel.

***Oh dear...as for the firecracker story...I was young and didn't realize how the length of the fuse tells you how fast you should throw the firecracker...it was just one of those little ones that make a loud pop. So someone lit it and just as I was starting to throw it...it exploded. I remember my ears were ringing so loud I couldn't hear anything...and I was trying to talk and smoke was coming out of my mouth. I've never been a fan since. :sAng_explosive:

(Oh my goodness, how frightening!! I'm so glad you weren't hurt by the firecracker, and that you can still hear!!)

As for the special carry-on, yes I do...I don't stow any luggage after years of seeing colleagues' bags go off to parts unknown. I carry a backpack and a very small London Fog roller bag, in dusty pink, which fits under the seat. Wax, melters, toiletries, cords, umbrella, and laptop go into the roller bag... Clothing, safety vest, safety glasses, sunglasses, wallet, and one notebook go into the backpack. Once arrived, the laptop switches over to the backpack for the work week. I do realize that the first item mentioned here was wax. This is all probably TMI.

The person below me will attend at least one concert between now and the end of this year.

I love that you've got everything so organized! Excellent...and not TMI at all!

Oh yes....I'm going to see Beck on Tuesday! I like a few of his songs but I'm not too familiar with him although my friend likes him a lot so...I'm in!

The person below me has eaten fried ice cream.

(Beck?! You are the Concert Queen. I am so happy for you! I wish I could come too!)

Yes! There is a very good Mexican restaurant near us, not a chain, and they serve fried ice cream. I really like it! I couldn't believe it really existed until I saw it.

The person below me is a seasonal melter, but has sub-categories.

Hmmmm.....yes...a seasonal melter, for sure! As for sub categories...not sure what you mean. I do keep Christmas and coffee scents separate.

The person below me wears no show socks.