The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I must admit my ignorance here... Is this a book to record dreams we've had while sleeping, or a book to list wishes for the future? Clearly I am out of touch. ????

The person below me likes omelets.

Lolol...Amy...a Dream Book is a book which tries to analyze your dreams. Weather you believe it or not...it's fun. ;)

I love omelets!

The person below me still uses Incandescent light bulbs.

Ah, thank you, Maggie. I don't have such a dream book, but it sounds lovely and worth looking into.

I do still use incandescent light bulbs for some of the lamps in our home. I think they make a pretty light.

The person below me has made her own pasta from scratch.

Yes, I have. I used to make orecchiette with my grandmother. I also tried making fettuccini and ravioli on my own...both did not turn out as anticipated. :sEm_blush8:

The person below me can tie different kinds of knots.

(the pasta sounds amazing, Maggie - such happy memories with your grandmother!)

I used to know lots of knots... My father taught me, and I was also on a fire team and we had to learn them... But if you asked me to tie one now...????

The person below me is starting to put away the heavy blankets for the season!

Awww...love that you learned knots with your Dad! ❤️

Not yet...although I was just thinking about that this morning. It's getting super warm at night although it's still relatively cold outdoors. I may take the blanket off the bed but leave it in the rooms.

The person below me has found a new scent obsession!

Well, it's not brand-new, but as of the last few months, blue sugar is my ticket to bliss! So mysterious and soothing.

The person below me wears polarized sunglasses.

Oh my gosh, Maggie, you know me too well -- ???????????? - I can fill up whole pages with absolute nonsense when I'm on the phone - little designs - writing down partial phrases the other person is saying - copying over and over, darker and darker, if something irritating is being said - ???????????? -- I am so busted!!

The person below me has a light spring raincoat that she loves.

I do the SAME thing!! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

No...actually I bought an ugly grey thin one for London last summer but I don't have a nice one,

The person below me is currently wearing a bandaid.

???????????????????? Maggie... ????????????????????... I'm sorry it's an ugly coat...????????????... My winter coat is ugly too... We need to buy coats we love!!

At the moment, no band-aids for me, although DH chooses them as a regular part of his wardrobe...often skewering his fingers while doing instrument repairs.????

The person below me is thinking about planting a small vegetable garden this year.

Well...I can eat just about everything... And I have the figure to prove it. ????

The person below me prefers hanging up clothing to folding it.

No...not true!

Probably...but I don't mind folding...I hate ironing!

The person below me never eats soup in the Summer months.

I love soup and do eat it all year, but you're right, probably less in the summer.

The person below me hires someone to mow and weed whack.

Not here! My DH loves all his lawn equipment....I think people think he does it for a company...scooting all over the place.

The person below me likes to lay in the sun.

Well, briefly I do. Then it gets too hot, and I burn fairly easily, so it's under a shade tree or umbrella with me. But I can stay camped out there for a long time. ????️????????

The person below me would like to paint her rooms a new color.

Hmmm....no I think I'm still satisfied with my last painting extravaganza! I painted every single room in the house about 4 years ago and everything is still good to go...except the hallway and stairway which needs a new coat....I hate painting those places. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

The person below me needs a break from playing in the games section.... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

???????? no! I love the games section and I wish more of our buddies would play with us!! ????????

The person below me created the Games section!

Nope...not I. But I love games and we used to play more. There are actually a bunch of fun ones here...for some reason this is the only one that kept going.

The person below me has a favorite wax vendor. (At least for this week.)

Ooooh, now that is tough, because I do love many of them. If I had to choose just one, I would have to say L3... She does fresh, fruity, and fizzy so beautifully, and those are my faves. But I also carry a torch for CFTKR, The Bathing Garden, Southbound, and now Sassy Girl... Let's not forget Rocket's, Swanky, Wax Workshoppe, Super Tarts, Wonderberry... Oh this could go on!

The person below me has loved certain vendors for many years.

A lot of my favorite vendors have gone out of business. Since I first started melting over 10 years ago, I've probably been most loyal to Scentsy, but I used to be a consultant so of course it was easy. Lol

The person below me eats most meals at home.

Mpfand!! And now there are three! ????????????

I wish I could say this were true... But with all the travel, it's just not so. Lately I've been fixing my own meals a lot in the little hotel kitchenette, just simple stuff.

The person below me has a favorite fruit.

I like most veggies so this is a tough one..... green beans, sweet potatoes and broccoli are probably my top 3.

The person below me would rather drink iced tea than lemonade.