The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Nope, it's located in an area I don't drive past very often....maybe Monday!

The person below me likes a little cinnamon sprinkled in their coffee.

IDK....never tried it. [smilie=th_pardon] Ya mean sprinkled over the ground coffee before it perks - or stirred in before drinking?

The person below me has a seasonal-themed melter they bring out in fall or winter.

Hmmm....I might have been able to sometime.....don't know about now. Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas... [smilie=th_oops_] nope...I googled it and already forgot Arizona. [smilie=th_pardon]

The person below me is letting their hair grow longer.

Yep, if it's a good coffee, I like regular coffee best, altho in the fall I'll sometimes get some pumpkin flavored coffee. And if the coffee is yucky (like at work), I put in some flavored creamer to cover up the taste.

The person below me lived close enuf to school so they could walk & not ride the bus in grade school.

My mom, sis and I played cards years ago. I tried to teach the furkids but....they whined that they didn't have thumbs & couldn't hold the cards. :D

The person below me took some kind of classes (music, dance, gymnastics, etc) when younger.

We'll...that's pretty funny...I took flute in school and stopped when my older sister got yelled at by the instructor for not practicing...and I took ballet which was "not for me". [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I was not a graceful little thing.

The person below me has more than two potholders hanging around their kitchen.

I have more than 2 potholders in my kitchen but they're not hanging anymore....the kitties kept knocking em off the side of the stove. dry.gif

The person below me likes flavored potato chips over regular ones.

Omg....I'm a potato chip junkie!! It's my downfall....I can't keep them in the house cause I'll eat the bag till it's gone. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] But yes, flavored chips are my fav.

The person below me would pick salty over sweet.

I can't keep them in the house cause I'll eat the bag till it's gone. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Ut oh :blink: ....U mean we're not supposed to do that? :tongue:

I like em both. If I have some ice cream, soon after I'll be wanting something salty. [smilie=th_pardon]

The person below me has already had temps in the 40's at nite.

No but I have a door hanging that looks like a big bottle cap with an old fashioned pumpkin ad on it.

The person below me knows how to get a "wet glass ring" off a wooden table.

Not playing, but I'm really curious how to get a ring off. I have a 'starter table' for now but I'd like to know how to do that before we get good furniture! I've just been buffing the rings repeatedly with furniture polish and a soft cloth, but the table has a woodgrain to it so I can't tell if I'm scratching it.

I've never tried it [smilie=th_pardon] but I googled it and several said to rub tooth paste (not gel) onto it, let sit for a while, then rub off. Another one said to try a paste of water & baking soda.

The person below me still has some flowers that are blooming in their yard.

I've never heard of 'covers' for landline phones (yep...I'm one of the few people in the USA that still has one). Do U mean a 'skin' on a cellphone? Either way...nope!

The person below me usually puts their furnace on at least once by the end of September.