The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I put my tree up a little later, so, I hope so. Providing the hooligan cats leave it alone. [smilie=th_roll]

The person below me used to use Glass Wax & stencil Christmas designs on the inside of their house windows when they were kids.

I don't know...did it look like snow? I do remember putting something in the garage windows that looked like snow!

The person below me has some type of tea that has "Christmas" in the name.

I don't know...did it look like snow? I do remember putting something in the garage windows that looked like snow!

Yep - it could look like snow. It was white (could also color it) and U sponged it on.

Nope - I have holiday chai and pumpkin spice chai, but nothing with Christmas in the name. Maybe I should go shopping? :D

The person below me puts out some snowmen deco's after taking down the Christmas ones.

Nope. Just the regular decor until spring.

The person below me did some after Christmas shopping to stock up on wrapping paper, etc. for next year.

OH YES!! I have always loved a BIG snowfall to do some sculpting! We've made lots of things like a Snow Dragon, Snow Mermaid, Daisy Dog, and My DH (even wearing his clothes)!

The person below me is attending a New Year's party.

My DH (even wearing his clothes)!

Ummm....I'm glad to hear he was wearing clothes! :blink: :D

Nope, no partying goin on here.

The person below me watches the New Year's ball drop in Times Square on tv.

If I'm still awake I'll watch it. lol

The person below me will ring in the New Year with a glass of bubbly.

Ummm....I'm glad to hear he was wearing clothes!

LOL....me too! :)

Yep...had some in the house!

The person below me watches "The Office".

Although I am not one who usually has a resolution, I thought this year I really NEEDED one. I NEED to stop buying wax and reduce my stash. I am hoping to see a decrease in a few months and get to JUMP back in again!!! :)

The person below me ice skates.

Not usually...I don't burn candles all that often but if I do...it is in the same room.

The person below me has a homemade crocheted or knitted blanket at home.

Yep, I have a crocheted afghan made by my great aunt. She made it when I was in my early 20's and in my burnt orange/brown/cream phase. ;) My color choices changed long ago, but I'll never get rid of it cuz she made it 4 me. :wub:

The person below me is scheduled for a hair cut next week.

I wouldn't get rid of it either...ever! I recently bought one from the church's Holly Berry Sale near where I work and I just LOVE it...it reminds me of the afghans my Grandmother used to make. Zigzag in greens, browns and yellow! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Nope...no haircut for another 3 weeks.

The person below me owns a compass.

I sure do! Warms me up and fills me up! :D

The person below me melts/burns more "foodie" scents than any other kind.

Not at the moment...they always stop working after a couple months (for me) so until they fix them....I'm sticking to Glade. :(

The person below me is expecting a snowy winter.