The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

No, but I have a garland on the mantel.

The person below me has at least one member of the family who is a huge sports fan.

Yep, I have! We used to cut them out and hang them from the ceilings at work - looked like a beautiful winter wonderland! :wub:

The person below me has both mittens and gloves for winter.

I don't know what an Elf on the Shelf is. [smilie=th_pardon] Is that like a Secret Santa or a Secret Sister?

The person below me has a tradition of serving a certain food/meal on Christmas morning for their family.

Sweet..."The Elf on the Shelf" is a book that comes with a stuffed Elf that is used to keep the kids "in line" during the Christmas season. The Elf moves around at night and watches to see if the kids are good. We have one at school.

Yes...we have a delicious Cinnamon Bread that my neighbor brings over every Christmas Eve! YUMMO!

The person below me uses a calculator daily.

I like them both, but if I had to choose it'd probably be Gingerbread.

The person below me is hosting Christmas dinner this year.

Yep, I am, but I have it on Christmas eve instead of Christmas day so I can enjoy the day and not spend it in the kitchen cooking.

The person below me has tried Burger King's Gingerbread milkshake.

Kinda. I have a collection of santa's on my fireplace mantle, but always save a spot in the middle for a candle. I used to have candles on the table for Christms eve dinner, but that got a little scary with arms reaching above/around them. :blink:

The person below me makes a recipe for a Christmas food that's been passed down from a relative.

Actually, DH and I had never even seen it :o so we bought it this past week-end and watched it. What a great movie!

The person below me decorates more than one room in their house for Christmas.