The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Guest Anonymous
That is not true because I don't think that BB&W scent their products strongly enough, I can barely smell them.

The person below me is a huge Yankee Candle fan.

b

Not true I don't like Yankee candles at all and maybe like 2-3 of their tart scents

The person below me spends more than 2 hours a day on Candlefind surfing for news about sales and scent talk :(

I hope not every day. I do keep the screen up and check in throughout the day.

I know it's 2 hours during holiday sales and the first few days of the month for sales info. (thanks to Cyn's posts)

The person below me won't melt bakery scents in the bathroom.

Eww-Yuck, thats me. I would never ever melt a bakery scent in the bathroom.

Plain Vanilla, maybe but no Bear Claws or Baked Apple Pie or Baklava and the likes,ick! LOL

The person below loves citrus type scents (lime,grapefruit,orange etc.). I do!

Guest Anonymous

I do have at least 6 melters and in actuality a total of 12 :lol:

The person below me has had at least one bad experience with an etailer ,not getting her order and not getting back her money!

I've been ordering tarts on-line for a little over a year now and have been extremely lucky. So far, no problems with any etailer, including my Tuscadero's Super Bowl order. I've experienced long TAT, but have never not received anything and everything has always arrived in good shape.

The person below me gives candles/tarts as gifts to family and friends, hoping they'll become passionate about scent, too!

Just gave mom a whole bag of scented goodies for Mother's Day(even though dad hates it!!)!

The person below me has a storage room just for tarts,candles, and accessories.

Guest Anonymous

Not always true. If I am not expecting company I may have different scents from every spectrum going in different room and/or the same room.

The person below me always makes sure to take a candle or travel tin with them to hotels or resorts to burn while they are there.

Oh, yes. I particularly like the Glade flameless candles. They are safe, inexpensive and double as a nightlight, which is nice when traveling.

The person below me changes out scents in his/her burners at least twice a day.

Guest Anonymous

True, my teen agers are tired of going down the halls at school with people asking who smells like a bakery? :oops:

The person below me could open their own candle store because they have so much stashed all over their house!

Yes, I love Vanilla Creme (French vanilla w/ coconut milk) from Scentsy and Tahitian Vanilla from Candle Haven.

The person below me sometimes goes to his/her tart/candle stash just to cold sniff.

That's me. I can sit with a bowl of tarts and cold sniff each one for kicks. :lol:

The person below me likes tarts that are shaped like donuts or cupcakes or pies.

Unfortunately I don't have a favorite vendor yet, but give me time,

But the person below me gives candles to everyone as a gift for every occasion!!!!

:P

Not everyone, but I do give candles/tarts as gifts frequently.

The person below me will melt or burn the same scent from different vendors at the same time to compare notes.

I love oils! (They take up less room when storing them!)

The person below always tries pink sugar from a new vendor.

Not every time, but I do really like Pink Sugar blends. I had never heard of it until this forum.

The person below me has broken an glass tealight melter in the past year.