The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I saw my tire was looking a little low today. Are the potholes bad for U too Michele? All of a sudden they're everywhere and huge! [smilie=th_pullhair]

The person below me likes most vegetables except brussel sprouts.

Yep! I love all vegies...even brussel sprouts [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Love em...the only ones I dislike are the dreaded fungi...mushrooms...

The person below me prefers plain pizza over pepperoni.

Absolutely, since I'm a vegetarian.

Thanks for picking up the slack I left, Sweet.

The person below me is an accomplished swimmer.

I do swim laps in the summer...but an accomplished swimmer I am NOT. Although, my niece is!

The person below me has a fire pit or fireplace in their backyard.

Nope, I don't. I like the idea of it, just not sure I wouldn't be concerned about sparks setting stuff on fire.

The person below me has refinished/refurbished an old favorite piece of furniture to make it look new again.

sweet-Potholes are terrible here. It is like a maze driving down the street. I spent $220 this week alone on a new tire and repairs.

I have never refinished a piece of old furniture to make it look new.

The person below me wears glasses to read.

No reading glasses for me, although we just had to get them for my 6 yo(how odd is that?)

The person below me is wondering what the heck I am doing, playing this game at 5 am??? [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Nope, I'm not wondering, Cat. But then, I'm pretty much an early bird. Are you?

The person below me almost never drinks sodas.

Neither. Flowers die and chocolate adds unwanted pounds. LOL! Scented wax would be a welcome gift, though! ;)

The person below me prefers wine over beer.

I rarely drink, but, I'd definitely choose wine over beer.<--- [smilie=th_puke]

The person below me is attending their kids or grandkids school Valentine's party tomorrow. (Do kids still decorate those handmade boxes to put Valentine's in?) :wub:

Nah...my youngest two are one year too old for the school parties..besides, here in NJ they are only allowed "healthy" parties and no birthday cupcakes...where's the fun in that?

But I did have a party at work at the Preschool and they did decorate paper sacks. [smilie=th_ahaaha]

The person below me owns a handbag bigger than a loaf of bread.

Yep, I do. Can't seem to "down-size" my handbag.

The person below washes their face every night before going to bed.

Yep, I do. I'm hooked on Philosophy [smilie=th_LOVE] , use their Purity at night and Exfoliating Wash in the morning.

The person below me is thinking of changing the paint color in a few rooms to freshen up for spring.