The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Nope, I don't remember those. The name implies something to do with exercise?....which 'splains why I might not remember it. :lol:

The person below me has a clock that chimes on the hour in their home.

LOL Sweet....oh no, no exersize involved! [smilie=th_coffeespew] Actually the heel of the shoe was lower than the ball of the foot. Like a backwards heel...they were very groovy but they probably caused all kinds of foot problems!

No, I don't have a chiming clock.

The person below me knows how to "hula hoop".

Actually the heel of the shoe was lower than the ball of the foot. Like a backwards heel...they were very groovy but they probably caused all kinds of foot problems!

MaggieMae - they were ahead of their time with the 'rocker' technology, but I think they were rocking the wrong way! :lol:

Yep - I can hula hoop!

The person below me watches HGTV's Curb Appeal and thinks John Giddings is seriously handsome. :wub:

No, I don't watch Curb Appeal....but you got me curious so I looked this "John Giddings" up....yep, he's quite the looker!

The person below me is currently being attacked by stink bugs!!! I can't take it anymore!!! [smilie=th_pullhair]

No, I don't watch Curb Appeal....but you got me curious so I looked this "John Gidding" up....yep, he's quite the looker!

MaggieMae - now you had me curious. :lol: I'd never looked up his bio before and just did. Probably more info than I wanted. [smilie=th_sign0164] He's still vedy handsome.

No, I don't have stink bugs and hope I don't get em. [smilie=th_stink] I just heard about these on tv the other day. Hope yours go away soon!

The person below me would choose eggrolls over taco's.

Yes...it's very important to me...and I try to reduce the amount of waste as well...if the 6 of us can only fill half the garbage can on garbage day...I am a happy gal!!!

The person below me rather drink tea over coffee.

Gail..if you have any jokes to share, please do...I could always use a smile!!! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] (I have no sense of timing...)

Yes! Surprisingly, I am still harvesting grape tomatoes by the "ton" even though the weather has been chilly at night.

The person below me uses their candles as "decorations" as well as candles.

Nope, I've never tried that but I bet it's fabulous if you know what you're doing!

The person below me has a favorite chair or seating spot and they're kind of OCD about it.

Nope, I don't. I've often thought I'd luv to have an oversized, overstuffed uber comfy chair to snuggle in. But then, I'd probably never leave it. [smilie=th_roll]

The person below me likes to watch the FoodNetwork Channel for new recipes.

Nope, I watch it often...but never want to get up to get a pen and paper... :huh:

The person below me usually buys cookies from the Girl Scouts.

No. I can't remember the last time I bought any, but I do remember how yummy Thin Mints are!

The person below me likes to relax with a glass of wine in the evening.

Nope, I don't. I lost my last pair, never bothered to replace them and squinted my way thru summer. [smilie=th_sign0164]

The person below me is voting via the absent voter's ballot & mailing theirs in this year.

Puppy - yep, possible twins. [smilie=th_pardon]

Addict? [smilie=th_fear8] Hmmmmm....seems like I've luved candles forever, but it's only since I found CF that I've become....addicted??!! It's all CF's fault. So....is there a 12 step program? [smilie=th_cha40] Never mind...I don't wanna quit. [smilie=th_cha69]

The person below me has plans to travel when retirement arrives.

Nah...I'll be wiped out by then and I'm sure the DH will never lift off the couch...LOL I hope to travel before then...

The person below me has a favorite quilt or afghan.