The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

[smilie=th_aa20]

I've been called for jury duty every year for the past twenty. I used to enjoy it but anymore, I feel abused. [smilie=th_cha69]

The person below me has a small but close-knit family.

Nooooo... i dont even want to sing in my head. Last time i try singing out loud, i sounded horrible. How embarrassing and i was by myself too. Lol

The person below me not only love candles but shoes as well and has a closet full of them.

Nah...not me! I'm more of a flipflop or barefoot kinda girl...my poor feet!

The person below me uses the bus or train during the workweek.

Sweet tart...hahaha!! I know what you mean about the singing....I alway decline the karaoke so I won't hurt anyone's ears!! :oops:

Yes, I've been to the Grand Canyon several times. The south rim is breathtaking but the north rim is prettier. :lol:

The person below me went out to the movies in the past couple of weeks.

Yes!! I love going to the movies!! Planning to go see Inception this weekend actually, which heard from many that it was good. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

The person below me is a procrastinator. Hee Hee!!

Sure do! Got it to keep the twins in...now it just "pretends" to keep the Yorkie in.

The person below me spends more money on the groomer than the hair salon.

Nope, I don't spend any on a groomer and only a little on my hair. Makes more room in the budget for wax! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

The person below me loves pillar candles.

Unfortunately, I never tried pillar candles. [smilie=th_a043] Guess it doesnt realy catch my attention like that to try.

The person below me is a clean freak! [smilie=th_friends][smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Lol

Well...I'm kinda freaking cuz my house isn't clean. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I think my furkids are in a perpetual season of molting. [smilie=th_a043] [smilie=th_friends]

The person below me would rather buy their fresh produce at a local farm rather than the grocery store.

True... Lol. a fav show? more like MANY shows. Someone is a couch potato. [smilie=th_lmao-1] Lol

The person below me have tattoo(s)

Don't I wish I knew how! I'm lucky to be able to make any sort of puny whistling noise.

The person below me likes buying jewelry on Etsy. Like I do! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Nope, not really. Especially not when the lightning cracks really loudly. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

The person below me kept some special toys from their childhood and passed them onto their children/grandchildren.

Sadly, my old toys didn't make it too far...or no one wants them..Come to think of it...Where are my "Dawn Dolls"? :lol:

The person below me likes the ocean more than the forest.