The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

What!? No candles? Well then, I guess I'll be bringing several bottles of Scentsy room spray. :? Will this be your first cruise, Jules? Have a wonderful time!

We don't have any pets.

The person below me has been putting off a trip to the dentist.

Mpfand & Jules - have a wonderful time on your cruises! :?

I kinda had a July 4th party. That's my dogs birthday, so I sang to him & we (the dog & I) had a Twinkie. No candles on it, tho. Yup, we have really wild & crazy parties, here. [smilie=th_Kusje-1]

The person below me is thinking of changing their 'do' (new color, haircut, etc).

Nope!! I haven't change or thinking of changing my style, hair etc, since for a very long time and I am happy just the way I look regardless of whats the in style or not :?

The person below me enjoy watching horror movies. [smilie=th_Kusje-1]

This thread has gotten even more fun! [smilie=th_OMG]

Jules, enjoy your cruise too!

Mpfand, the Alaska cruise is outstanding! When the time is right, go for it, GF.

Sweet, that sounds like the perfect party! [smilie=typen]

I love horror movies. [smilie=th_Kusje-1]

The person below me received a package last week that was NOT wax. :?

Gail

PuppyLove - awesome!! I do too love horror movies!! [smilie=th_friends]

Nooo... I didn't receive any package last week at all. :)

But i should be getting a package this week from CFTKR... but ummm that would be wax though. Lol eh!! [smilie=th_pluja]

The person below me is not too excited for the next month since there is no special upcoming holidays/events going on in the next month of August. :P

I'm actually very excited for next month for two reasons: our cruise and the kids go back to school! :)

The person below me has plans to re-decorate a room in their house soon.

I just did refresh a room. Painted the walls and rearranged everything. No new furniture though.

As for the cruise, it's not our first but it is the first with kids. Gail, I've always wished for an Alaska cruise. I bet that was spectacular!

The person below me has or knows someone with a trampoline.

Yes!! I always make the costumes for my kids...it's lots of fun to come up with some crazy concepts!!!

The person below me has taken a hot air balloon ride.

No. Maybe a couple of cans a week and usually just during the summer months. I always have water when we go out to eat. They charge so much for drinks!

The person below me prefers Coke over Pepsi.

[smilie=th_idontknow] , I've never had any. :? It sounds delicious, tho! What's in it MaggieMae?

The person below me doesn't care to melt/burn chocolate scented waxies, but is very willing to eat the real deal.

I drive a Dodge Caravan and wouldn't trade it for anything. It's practical and roomy. Boring? Maybe, but I love it! :lol:

The person below me uses text messaging more than the phone.

Nope...not me...I usually only text when the DD calls.

The person below me lets their "furry kids" sleep on their bed.

Sweet...Salad pizza is a warmed bare pizza crust that has a cold vinigarette salad on top....it sounds different but I am addicted and it's much lighter for the hotter months.... :lol:

MaggieMae - that pizza sounds delish..I'm gonna give it a try! :lol:

Yup, the dog and one cat sleep on the bed w/me. They're turning into bedhogs, tho. I fall asleep on one side of the bed and end up on the edge of the mattress on the other side in the morning. I need a bigger bed. :lol:

The person below me is planning on going swimming this weekend.