The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
floridamom03

Yankee Christmas Cupcake

I posted last week that this scent which I tried in a votive smelled like Christmas Wish--like it had pine in it. Well, today I was at our local Hallmark store and they had this scent in the jars and it smelled great--no pine whatsoever. I am thinking that because this votive came in the holiday sampler pack that the pine next to it had seeped into it even through the wrapper. At any rate the new Christmas Cupcake smells great and I plan to get some of it immediately. Just wanted to clarify since I had said something so different earlier.

I smelled this in the YC stoe the other day, and it did indeed smell good. It was in the same vein as Christmas Cookie and Vanilla Cupcake. I think what makes it Christmas Cupcake is the picture on the label and the name.

Jason, I agree--it smells pretty much like Vanilla Cookie or Christmas Cookie--I think the Christmas part IS the label. I went back to town and got a large jar of it just now. Can't wait to try it.

Jules--I haven't seen an actual description yet--probably won't for a bit yet.

I have the double wick jar of Christmas Cupcake (I got it at the outlet a few weeks ago) and I agree, its smells very Christmas Cookie to me, no trace of pine at all.

Debbie

That's happened to me - right after I discovered candlefind I placed a YC order and got the Holiday tart sampler which was 10 tarts with two of them being Christmas Cookie, only when I melted the Christmas Cookie it smelled like Christmas Cookie with a healthy dash of Pine because the CC tarts were right next to the Sparkling Pine tarts in the sampler bag so I called YC about it and they very nicely sent me 3 free CC tarts.

I like Pine and I actually happen to like the Christmas Cookie scent, just not mixed together. [smilie=th_welcome]

I ordered the preview sampler but I can't wait to try them. I'm going to the mall later on today to check out a melter that BBW is selling so I will also check out the sampler at my YC store.

I didn't know Yankee had Christmas scents out already!!! Christmas Cupcakes sounds gooood :lol:

My store doesn't have the jars out yet, just the samplers. But they have votives of all the new scents crumbled up and sitting out for people to get a whiff of them.

Nice! You have the best YC store around. They are always doing something cool.

My store also crumbles up the wax and has it in a display. I've only seen the fall scents but I haven't been to YC in a couple of weeks.

I didn't know Yankee had Christmas scents out already!!! Christmas Cupcakes sounds gooood :lol:

My store doesn't have the jars out yet, just the samplers. But they have votives of all the new scents crumbled up and sitting out for people to get a whiff of them.

Well, it looks like I may have to take a trip up to the mall then...maybe my YC will have some out, too. And plus, the $1.00 sale, that's hard to pass up [smilie=th_gagme]

What other scents are in the sampler?