The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

EggNog

Hello

I have seen Nenes eggnog recommended here but I have searched her site and cannot find it.Is it called something else?Can anyone suggest another vendors eggnog? I have only tried Cheryls ( I think) and wasn't a fan.

Thanks in advance. [smilie=th_bounce]

Denise,

Nene's eggnog is only available in the fall and winter. I guess, since it's not quite fall, it's not out yet. Sorry, I haven't tried it from anyone else. But Nene's is pure paradise!

Gail

I like LOL's Eggnog Cream Puffs, but it is definitely a light and sweet eggnog with pastry in the background. I have yet to try a true, rich eggnog scent. I wish Nene's was available now.

I like LOL's Eggnog Cream Puffs, but it is definitely a light and sweet eggnog with pastry in the background. I have yet to try a true, rich eggnog scent. I wish Nene's was available now.

I loved that one too, but I think it has bee discontinued.

I also tried AMS Eggnog but it was too spicy for me, I prefer the sweet nes.

Guest Anonymous

Nene's Eggnog is the best out there! But since it's only seasonal, my next favorite is Crosscreek's...it's sweet and nutty and just delicious...I know Deana offers it year round

Hi Denise:

Wow, eggnog, one of my ALL time favorite scents that I can no longer find...

I use to LOVE LOVE LOVE Illuminations Eggnog candles back in the day when they actually added fragrance to them (before they were ruined).

Anyway, since I started my journey in March I have ordered eggnog from EVERY vendor I have tried and I have yet to find one close to Illuminations with the exception of Crosscreek. It smelled just like it but was a tad too light.

I have not had the pleasure of trying Nene's yet but I will.

I too, am longing for EGGNOG!!! I was going to start this thread later but so glad you did!

Cisley

I have not had the pleasure of trying Nene's yet but I will.

I too, am longing for EGGNOG!!! I was going to start this thread later but so glad you did!

Cisley

I did email Nene ( is it Missy or Millicent? ) and she said she would have eggnog closer to the holiday season. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Guest scentedstamper

I love "eggnog" scents too! Good ones are hard to find. I agree that Crosscreek's is a good one and also like Yankee's version that I got last year. (not sure if it will be back this fall?) I melted CFTKR Noel Nog today and it was GREAT! My only one though, as it was from a sampler ("Noels") I checked her site today , but could not find it. If Carol brings it back, I would recommend it.

Sheryl

I love "eggnog" scents too! Good ones are hard to find. I agree that Crosscreek's is a good one and also like Yankee's version that I got last year. (not sure if it will be back this fall?) I melted CFTKR Noel Nog today and it was GREAT! My only one though, as it was from a sampler ("Noels") I checked her site today , but could not find it. If Carol brings it back, I would recommend it.

Sheryl

Thanks Sheryl [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

trep:

How was the fragrance from the Yankee Eggnog? Did you try it last year? I'd like to, it might be like Illuminations, since Illuminations was owned by Yankee. Now that is interesting.

What about Huckleberry Layne? Is that better or the same as Yankee? Can you describe either fragrance?

Sorry to be so specific but I would really like a good eggnog candle along with tarts.

Thank you ~ Cisley

Guest ilovescentedthings
trep:

How was the fragrance from the Yankee Eggnog? Did you try it last year? I'd like to, it might be like Illuminations, since Illuminations was owned by Yankee. Now that is interesting.

What about Huckleberry Layne? Is that better or the same as Yankee? Can you describe either fragrance?

Sorry to be so specific but I would really like a good eggnog candle along with tarts.

Thank you ~ Cisley

Yankee Candles eggnog is nothing like Illuminations eggnog.My daughter saved her eggnog candle from illuminations, and she too preferes Illuminations over Yankee's. Hope this helps.

Illuminations was local to me and they had financial issues so yankee bought them out.

trep:

Thank you ~ Cisley

Cisley--Yankee Eggnog has more spice in it that Huckleberry Layne. HL is a smooth, comforting, very realistic eggnog scent. It makes you feel safe and comforted and you could almost drink it it is so good. I love both company's versions but they are quite different. Also to me Yankee's version smells much better melted than it does on cold sniff. It was tarts I had in both of these last year. This year it will be candles.

Last year I was actually going to get large jar of Eggnog from YC, but I think the reviews were rather not good in regards to the strenght of the scent.

So basd on that I decided not to get it.

Whoever wants it can probably still get in YC outlets, I would give a call to the outlet near you. The outlets I visited had jars and tarts.

Guest ilovescentedthings
Well, it sounds like Huckleberry Layne for me! I don't have a Yankee Candle store around nor an outlet but it doesn't matter, I like comfort eggnog! Thanks, Trep

Cisley

Illuminations was the comfort one and YC one is anything but that.. yuck