The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
floridamom03

Newbie here from Wales, UK!!

Guest Anonymous

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say HI!!! I found this website yesterday and realised just what I have been missing!! I came across a couple of new brands of candles - For Every Body and Village Kitchen at a local village shop which I am very impressed with, they are gorgeous! I had to look them up on the web as in the shop they only had a ltd amount of fragrances available, and found this website. Had a good browse around and I cannot believe how into candles you Americans are - I'm soooo jealous. I need to look to see if anyone in the UK stock some of the companies I have found.

I do love Tarts more than anything - I am a huge fan of Yankee Candles which are readily available over here and I do like Soyful Joy tarts which a friend of mine introduced me to - they are gorgeous. I am hoping my friend Andie will join here as she is mad about Soyful Joys as well as others from over the pond.

My favourite fragrances tend to be the fruity and bakery ones - yummy!!

I am looking forward to meeting you all at some point and it's going to be nice to have other "addicts" to chat with.

Thanks for reading! xx

Sharon, [smilie=th_bb24] and [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] . You are in the right place. The rest of us are as addicted to tarts and smellies as you are if not more. Its nice to speak to friends from other countries as well. Everyone here is so helpful, you will definitely make some friends here!

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] to the group, Sharon! You're gonna love it here!

How fun to have a new candle buddy from Wales! I have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, so I guess I'm partial to all things Welsh. [smilie=th_bb24]

I'm not Welsh, but here's a favorite quote of mine:

"To be born Welsh is to be born privileged,

not with a silver spoon in your mouth,

but with music in your blood

and poetry in your soul."

Have fun, Sharon!

Gail

Hi Sharon [smilie=th_bb24]

We have lots of fun here,I think a few of us might be a little OCD but it is a great time!

You are lucky you have Yankee available,I am in Canada and we can't even get those here.Candle buying is sure more expensive with the high shipping rates but oh well, so very worth it!

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Guest Anonymous

Hi everyone,

Thank you so very much for your warm welcome - I can't wait to interact with you more. It does seem likea very friendly forum, you all sound lovely!

Sharon xx

Hi Sharon!

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whole_Gang] I think you will learn so much from everyone here....I found some EXCELLENT tart companies from all the great people on this board!