The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Lemon Gumdrops

I received my Lemon Gumdrop Tini tarts from CFTKR and while they smell nothing like CLEAN perfume, I am fairly certain that it is the same oil that you love, debra. It is a sweet, gummy candy like lemon with a definite detergent undertone. It reminds me of something from my childhood (early 80s), like a household cleanser or laundry soap but I can't put my finger on it. I really, really like it! But the bad news is that I'm pretty sure that the oil itself is discontinued. I think I got the last ones listed, but it wouldn't hurt to e-mail Carol and see if she has any left.

Update, bea!!!! Carol does have some oil - so I bought 2 bags...fingers crossed! And thank you in advance - I am going to be optimistic that this is it! :oops:

I really hope that this is "your" scent! I melted one tonight and it reminded my of lemon Dots candy mixed with a dishwashing liquid smell that I remember from when I was a kid before we had a dishwasher. It smells very fresh and clean but not astringent or "Pledge-like". Obviously I'm not the best at describing scents!

I was just thinking about posting a follow up, good timing!

It is very close - not spot on, but closer than anything else I have found. Thank you!

Glad that it is at least close! Too bad it isn't "the one". I liked it so well that I think I'll go back for another bag. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Well, I don't know if it's the exact same scent, but I saw that lakeside luminaries also carries it. Has anyone tried this vendor?

Yabba Dabba Doo! This is it!! I just cold-sniffed my order. So now I have this as my grand prize winner and my new Lemon Gumdrop tini as a runner up! Wheee!!!!

[smilie=th_balloons]