The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

CFTKR Fall Scents

I happen to love Pumpkin Spice but it only does well in a 24 watt burner. It didn't throw well in my cermaic burner.

Pink Sugared Pumpkin isn't my kind of scent but some people do enjoy it. I think someone on here, can't remember who, loves that one. I do like Pink Sugar but I didn't care for it mixed with pumpkin. She has so many Pink Sugar mixes that I'm pretty much pink sugared out. At first I went nuts and bought all of the mixes and then I got sick of pink sugar because I had smelled it so many times in the mixes.

I just tried Carol's Pumpkin Apple Cake, and it is really, really nice. It was a sample she gave me, so of course it prompted me to place another order!! Also Autumn Magic is really nice, and the leave shapes are adorable!

my first online order of tarts, I have ordered from Carol. I also ordered a burner and she swiftly sent me an email stating that shipping for all would only be $8.95 which I thought was beyond super reasonable. anyway, besides the burner, I ordered:

Spicey Winter Scentsations

Aspen Winter

Blizzard

Teakwood Treasures

Winter Cabin

Fireside

Old Colonial Hearth

6 Pilgrim's Pie tarts

6 Country Bazaar Cookie Tarts

I had a bunch of Slatkin and YK fall scents in candles so I'm thinking ahead to the winter months.

I'm kinda spiced out. lol

Here's a new one for you guys...Comfort & Joy. I didn't think I was going to care for this one because of the description but I gave it a try anyway. I'm sooo glad that I tried it. It's soooo good! It's definitely a fall scent and not just a Christmas scent as the name implies. It reminded me a lot of YC's Be Thankful but a tad bit spicier.

Just wanted to add that my little pumpkin jar candle is adorable, but littler than I expected. I am sure it will smell fantastic, but it did cost more to ship. My favorite tarts from this order were the Cranberry Cocktail! Absolutely fantastic! I have been searching for a knock your socks of cranberry and this is it!! [smilie=th_316785e4]

I was wondering about cranberry cocktail. I too have been looking for a cranberry with no spice.