The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

CFTKR Fall Scents

Hello Everyone! I am in the fall mood, and recently tried a sample of Sweet Harvest Apple from CFTKR that is to die for! So, of course I will order more of those, but what others do you suggest? I am looking at Sweet Harvest Pumpkin, Spiced Plum, and Gingerbread Goodies but like everything fall and Christmas. I would love to know your favorites!

Hi darlingj1!

I adore Carol's fall scents and here are some of my favorites

Apple Cider......Farmers Market

Welcome home.....Baked Apple

Pumpkin and Pralines......Pumpkin Zucchini Bread

Fall Festival......Orange clove

Apple Cinnamon......Apple jack and Peel

Caramel apple..........Nutty Taffy Apple

Chestnuts and Brown sugar.......cinnamon Spiced orange

there's more but i just listed a few,I love most of her Apple scents ,especially in the Fall!

Don't know if Carol has this one listed yet, but don't let the holidays slip by without trying her Christmas Time.....it is TDF!!!!

I also adore Carol's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and it is always a staple around here in the Fall.

Great thread. I appreciate it as well.

I have not ordered too many fall scents but those I have ordered and would buy again are:

Sweet Harvest Pumpkin

Pumpkin and Pralines

Apples and Praline

AND I will try some of those posted, that's for sure. Anything with Praline is darn good from Carol.

Cisley

Guest Anonymous

I also LOVE Carol's Fall and holiday scents..

Aria, that Christmas Time is AMAZING...pine and sugar cookie mix..it is divineee..

I also love Holiday Homecoming, it's a new favorite...Welcome Home is sooo good and strong, as is her Baked Apples (burn your nose hairs strong, but it is soo delicious). Her Apple Butter and Caramel Apple are staples. Pumpkin Creme Mousse is amazing, Cinnamon Cranberry Harvest, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Farmers Market, Mulled Cider..I love them all!!

Well, I ended up getting Sweet Harvest Pumpkin, Frost on the Pumpkin, Gingerbread Goodies, Pumpkin and Ginger Cookies and the Sweet Harvest Apple. I will get some of the Christmas Time when it comes out, and I may have to have some of those little ghosties... so if I cave on those I will also try the Pumpkin Crunch Cake. All this fall smelling has me wishing the leaves would start to turn!

Oh, wow, I am not looking forward to fall at all. Fall here bring a lot of rain which last until next summer soooo, I can do without it. On the other hand, we have had rain all week and I have some great summer scents I want to melt but it doesn't feel like summer. HA.

Darlingj1:

Please review your new fall fragrances for us.

Cisley

Hee hee Cisley! You could always come visit me where fall will last for about 10 minutes then we will head into snow and 20 below zero with 30 mile an hour winds! I will kick myself in the face for that comment, believe me! I just love the mountains in September....and I only have a couple more years left till my kids will be too old to want to jump in the leaf piles. Gotta love it while it lasts! I wish I could review more Carol scents RIGHT NOW... I am so impatient for that box to get here!

Darlingj1:

Ok, this is like comparing scent stashes. BUT try the mud slides, 50-75 mph gusts when we get one of those great wind storms. The 2+ feet of snow we had last winter (that was fun) BUT you have me beat with that temperature, dang, that is cold.

Hey, the good thing about Carol is that she delivers FAST and gives lots of samples.

Cisley

I've been reading this thread passionately as I love Carol's tarts. Fall is by far my favorite season in terms of weather and scent. I probably have 100s of favorite from Carol (with a tart stash in close comparrison to Trep's) but I'll list for 10 favorites from her but this my no means even comes close to how many I love from her

1. Pumpkin Cheesecake

2. Pumpkins & Pralines

3. Apple Cinnamon

4. Hot Apple Pie

5. Caramel Apple and her new Caramel Apple Pie

6. Cinnamon Blueberry

7. Cinnamon Buns

8. Halloween Spice

9. Candy Corn

10. Bushels of Fun

11. Caramelized Apple Praline

12. Celtic Moonspice

13. Amish Quilt

14. Harvest (better than YC's IMO)

15. Cornucopia (this one got discontinued I think)

16. Cranberry Orange Spice

17. Holiday Relish

18. Sweet Potato Pie

19. Chai Tea

20. Spiced Persian Pear

Ooopps...I was at 20 before I knew it.

Ha LLVV! You didn't have to stop at 20. I don't think I saw a pumpkin cheesecake, I will have to try that. Have you tried the Pumpkin Royal? It is my last fall sample, I was trying to save it, but I am sure I will cave. I am so glad I tried again and ordered more tarts, since I didn't have hardly any that I liked in the first samplers I ordered. My last two orders have been terrific, even though I was not as happy with the mason candles and chunk votives as I would have liked. My fault though, I ordered all of them with the whipped cream.... and I know that is the scent overtaking the other scent, which is what I was really after. I need to pace myself, or I will be overdosed with pumpkin scents before Halloween even gets here!

Pumpkin Royale is a great scent too. I only burn YC votives so I have no clue about the chunky candles. If they're still hanging around try scooping out the wax and melting it in your melter.

Oh, the candles burn great, it is the whipped cream scent I don't care for. Well, my children fell asleep, and I went back to her website.. where I ended up with 2 ghosts in Candy Corn, 2 pumpkins in Pumpkin Crunch Cake, a bag of Pumpkin Cheesecake, and a bag of Pumpkin Apple Cake. Now I must STOP!! At least until some more Christmas scents come out!

darling, the ghosts, pumpkins and that Pumpkin Apple Cake are calling my name....BIG TIME!

I must be strong...

So, my first box came today, I couldn't wait to try one out! I love the cold smell on everything, and she included a HUGE bag of samples this time. I let my daughter pick, and she chose the Gingerbread Goodies... and it is a GOODY! :shock: We have to go to my school picnic, then when we get back I will try another one downstairs.. maybe the Pumpkin Ginger Cookies.

I didn't care for Pumpkin Ginger Cookies (not one of her better pumpkin scents). It's ok but she has much better pumpkins.

I like Carol's Pumpkin Nog and Cinnamon Crumb Cake. The crumb cake is not exclusively a fall scent but is is warm and delicious and nice in the cool weather. There are more scents that I like, but I have ordered these two in larger quantities.

Oh.... forgot.... love the Caramelized Banana Cake. This one is good in the cool weather too! I see she has Caramelized Banana Cookie listed now.... wonder if that one is similar???

I'm on a mini-lockdown, but as soon as I'm off, Carol will be the first place I order from...all fall scents, of course! I can't wait!

Jason, I'm on a mini lockdown as well. I promised my husband that I would use up at least half of my stash before I purchase anymore tarts. Now candles, I just ordered from CBV and am locking down on them as well, but not so strict. I love my candles and cannot get enough of CBV.

You guys enjoy your fall goodies from Carol. I know they are awesome. The shapes are adorable as well.

Hey... has anyone tried her new Pumpkin Jar candles? Don't know what I was thinking when I went back to browse... cause now I just might HAVE to have one of those. I was trying to wait until she brought out the Christmas Time... but we'll see. Has anyone tried the Pumpkin Flapjacks? That looks like a new one.

I haven't tried Pumpkin Flapjacks in a jar because I only buy tarts from Carol. However, as a tart it is one truly amazing scent!

Thanks LLVV! I think I will try the Pumpkin Flapjacks. It is Pumpkin Spice in the jar. How about Pink Sugared Pumpkin? I can't really imagine how those two would blend, but I love her pink sugar! She said she can fit 4 bags in with one of the jars, so I have to decide.

[smilie=th_gagme]