The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
becky

Celtic moonspice

Celtic moonspice is one of my favourite scents. Who do you think makes the very best one?

TIA

[smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Guest scentedstamper

Hi! Certainly not disagreeing- Crosscreek's Celtic Moonspice IS awesome! But I would like to add my other favorites as well , just for variety because these are all great as well. More : CFTKR, Nene's, GHBT, and LOL.

Sheryl

Ok, wanna know - why do you think hers is the best?

Her's is the first one I ever smelled, and I am nostalgic about it. All others get compared to this one.

I like that the cinnamon is not too strong. I like the Nutmeg in it, and I also like the wax that Crosscreek uses. It lasts a long time without having the cinnamon all up in my face.

Match that up with great CS and a quick TAT and cute shapes. Shoot. I'm talking myself into an order. :P j/k

I'm always open to other suggestions though.

[smilie=th_ef3416a0]

I just ordered Celtic Moonspice from Crosscreek but haven't tried it yet.

I have ordered both from Nene's and CFTKR. I would order again from Nene's. For some reason, CFTKR made my eyes water.

If you want to try it Nene's, you can get 16 of the small 1 ounce cups (any variety) and I believe inexpensive or free shipping. Send her an e-mail and ask. With Carol you can get a bag and the shipping for just one item is a tad pricey, that is why I always make large orders from her.

Just suggestions. I am looking forward to trying Crosscreek, that's for sure.

Cisley

Denise:

Forgot to add. You can order, for $4.85, I believe, in a flat rate envelope, 5 baker's bars of anything from Crosscreek. She also makes tarts too and you would have to e-mail her on how many in the flat rate envelope. It is worth it, trust me, just to try her Celtic Moonspice and any other scents you want (or make it all one scent).

Cisley

Denise:

Forgot to add. You can order, for $4.85, I believe, in a flat rate envelope, 5 baker's bars of anything from Crosscreek. She also makes tarts too and you would have to e-mail her on how many in the flat rate envelope. It is worth it, trust me, just to try her Celtic Moonspice and any other scents you want (or make it all one scent).

Cisley

Hi Cisley! Shipping is a nightmare for me as I am in Canada.VERY expensive. My last small order from her was $25 but it is worth it if products are good.

How did you like your SS order?

Thanks to all for info on this subject. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Denise:

Oh, yikes, I forgot you were in Canada. Gee, doesn't anyone make scented wax in Canada? HA

Wow, what a bummer. Well, maybe when one of these vendors has a sale you could try it then. I think Nene's is having a back to school sale soon and Crosscreek might have a sale in Aug or Sep but not sure.

So far I have liked everything I have melted from both Southern Star and Crosscreek. It's been fun.

Cisley

Hmmm, not a bad idea. You could be the Canadian Scent Queen and rule the country. That is if you are up to it. Does anyone you know melt scented wax? Is it popular up there? I don't find many people that do locally. When I am looking at one piece tart burners in stores, they ask me what they are for.

Cisley

Hmmm, not a bad idea. You could be the Canadian Scent Queen and rule the country. That is if you are up to it. Does anyone you know melt scented wax? Is it popular up there? I don't find many people that do locally. When I am looking at one piece tart burners in stores, they ask me what they are for.

Cisley[/quote

Hi Cisley

No one I know burns tarts.We have no Yankee stores even.We have party-lite and gold Canyon and that is it! I got interested cause I travel quite a bit to the USA and started with Yankee and then Pure Integrity (which is manufactured in the city where I cross the border to USA)

I couldn"t even buy any electric melters here I have had to buy them all online from the USA..Scentsy,I have also had to buy online,as it is not yet available here.

I really don't plan on learning to make candles (I prob would have a hard time getting proper oils and wax anyhow)

But I wish someone would!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Well, you could introduce everyone in Canada to Scentsy then and make money as well.

Actually that is interesting. Heck, I had no idea people did all this melting until I stumbled onto Candlefind earlier this year. I was just looking for some good smelling candles since Illuminations changed their fragrances once again and weren't as good as they use to be. THEN I found all these vendors, fragrances, etc. and there you go.

It's interesting how you google something and find your world suddenly becomes so much larger and better!

Cisley