The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

Apple Scents

Hi CF friends~!

Do any of you have any good Apple scent recommendations?

I am wanting to try some good, plain, apple scents without "cinnamon" or "cider"--just kind of like a good, clean, crisp apple... ?

Thanks so much in advance! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Hi Berrie,

I love Mac Apple from CFTKR. No spice, nothing but fresh, delicious Macintosh apple. Makes me hanker for an orchard!

Gail

Guest Anonymous

Berri, Nene's makes a wonderful Jonathan Apple...also Can-Do has a FABULOUS green apple and also macintosh apple scent

Oh apple! It's become one of my favorites and next month will be Apple Month in my house. I have several favorites. Of course, YC's Mac, also their Candied Apple is very yummy! No spice, but a little sweetness. CFTKR's Mac is a great dupe. Can-Do's Apple Cellar is wonderful! Also remember liking Nene's Jonathan Apple, as well, though I only tried it once.

Apple is hard for me,because a lot of them smell fake and yucky. My very favorite is Can Do Apple Cellar. Great scent that I buy by the bag.

I was on a huge apple kick at the beginning of the summer, and bought almost every apple scent from my regular vendors. I tried Drunk Apples from EW, and found that to be a little weak. I tried Red Delicious and Macintosh from GHBT, and thought they were both pretty great. I bought one batch of Macintosh Apple from MTT and they were so fantastic I ordered more, and then, those weren't as strong. I got some Romp in the Orchard from Grumpy Girl and it was a good strong apple scent as well. But, I ordered Macintosh in my Spotted Hog winnings, and that one was the BEST [smilie=th_aa17] I have found so far! It was super strong and long lasting.

Let us know what you decide to try.. I may go in search of some of these other suggestions! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Huckleberry Layne has a good plain apple smell called Fresh Apple. Yankee Macintosh and Candied Apple are both good as is Village Crisp Apple. None of these have any spice in them at all. If you want a different type of apple but still without spice--Yankee has large jars of Granny Smith for sale right now.

Hi CF friends~!

Do any of you have any good Apple scent recommendations?

I am wanting to try some good, plain, apple scents without "cinnamon" or "cider"--just kind of like a good, clean, crisp apple... ?

Thanks so much in advance! :oops:

Grandma's Home Brewed Tarts sells one called red elicious apple. It is heavenly. No cinnamon. It is not on her scent list, but she has it. Just ask her! I LOVE THIS ONE!