The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Hello

Hi sharonana..

:P

Welcome to the forum.

When you are posting a reply, look to the left of the box. The emoticons are there. You can click on "view more emoticons" and see all of them. When you want to post one, click on it and it will appear in your post where the curser is. When you submit your post you will see the picture.... hope this helps!

I have to edit this to say that I was obviously not paying close enough attention this morning..... so I explained emoticons instead of avatars..... silly me!

Thanks olive and skylar.

Yes olive I live in Alabama. I'm a transplant. :P

And *YAY* I figured out the avatar thingy. :lol:

I guess I should say that Nene is one of my most favorite vendors. I also like Pure Scents...Little Black Dress is to die for!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome ladies. [smilie=HBday]

Hey fleur...I understand the emoticons...very cute ones by the way!

I mean the cute little pictures that y'all have under your name. How do you do that?

Duh, you must think I am nuts.... it was early this morning.... ha.... I saw that you wrote avatar and I explained emoticons anyway..... my mind must have been wandering.... sorry.

Anyway.... welcome.... I usually do answer the question.... not make up random answers! ha!