The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Good Morning! Barbita.. I am glad you are safe. My son is obsessed with watching the news on the California fires, I think just because we went to California this summer.

We started out with LOL's Booper's Cupcakes this morning. This is an "instant happy" kind of scent for me!

LOL, Jason - I do like to find new vendors to try! Both off these have had some good scents.

Abundascents does standards, but has several earthy/woodsy types I like

http://abundascents.com

And Alternative Breeding - I really like their scents - more like Dark's list - and what really makes me happy: They actually put a scent description on top of the clamshell!!!

http://alternativebreeding.com

Today is Cheryl's Lime Kiwi

Stay safe in Calif... DH is taking his birthday off today and we went to Koh'ls for him to get a new outfit!!. I am melting Candledippers-Midnight. it is gorgous here today, and I hope everyone is having a nice Monday.

Good morning! I hope no one minds me popping in to say hi. I stopped posting in here when I was melting less and then never joined in again. I don't know why. :lol:

I have LOL's Watermelon Taffy going here this morning.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi Lisa! Good to hear from you!

Fresh Air > by God...always have the windows open a bit when I melt my fall scents!

37319.gif

Excellent quote Aria!!! :lol:

The first day I have been able to open my windows! HORRAY!! What a lovely cool day! Started the day off with Mandarin Medley from Can-do melting in the kitchen and burning Indian Paintbrush from Bridgewater in my LR. Have a great day everyone! Stay safe Barbita.

Barbita, hope the fires don't come your way....bummer about the smoke too.

MaggieMae, [smilie=th_teks0311]

Still have the melts from earlier going. I've also started a melter upstairs with Nene's Autumn Leaves....a leftover from last fall and still great! [smilie=th_cc15]

Kim, hope your DH has a great one! [smilie=th_1084]

Lisa, great to see ya back! [smilie=The_Hi]

olive, your Caramel Coffee Cake melt is making me :lol:

Hi all! Currently melting:

K - Lavender Infused Lemon Curd - Mookie Doodle - A very interesting scent and very nice as well

LR - Calabrian Bergamot & Violet - Blue Moon - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Petal Pusher - Blue Gecko - A nice scent but I think it could be stronger

Bathroom - Lincoln's Garden - Cleanse Your Soul - This is an awesome strong scent but it does much better in the bathroom tealight melter than in an electric one which is why it's in there and not in another room (I only have the one tealight melter).

Time for an afternoon break. I FINALLY got the label on the box for Bigred and it will be sent out today. If you are reading this Bigred, your package is being sent today...

Afternoon melts:

Front: Grumpy Girl ~ Girly Girl ~ very nice ~ very strong

Back: CYS ~ Martinique ~ very nice ~ moderate throw thus, in the back

I need to use up the remaining "old stock" of CYS so I can start on the new stock this or next week!

Cisley

Time for an afternoon break. I FINALLY got the label on the box for Bigred and it will be sent out today. If you are reading this Bigred, your package is being sent today...

Afternoon melts:

Front: Grumpy Girl ~ Girly Girl ~ very nice ~ very strong

Back: CYS ~ Martinique ~ very nice ~ moderate throw thus, in the back

I need to use up the remaining "old stock" of CYS so I can start on the new stock this or next week!

Cisley

Thank you so much, Cisley! You're a sweetheart! [smilie=th_sHellobar]

I am getting ready to change out the melters to AMS Vanilla Grapefruit and CFTKR Sea Island Grapefruit.

Burning YC Coconut Bay and YC Tahitian Tiare Flower.

Tonight's melt is Home Sweet Home From CFTKR

I hope all of you in California are safe from the fires.It looks very scary!

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

[smilie=th_sHellobar] everyone. Thank you sooo much for your concern. We're fine here. The fires aren't a threat where I live, but the wind is driving the smoke up over the mountain and into our valley. The air is polluted and ugly, but I've seen a lot worse.

I'm very grateful that we aren't in any danger but my heart is broken. Honestly, I can hardly type this. I regularly hike the local hills, mountains, and forests and am very familiar with the wild lands. Some of the most glorious and inspiring places I've ever seen are now no more. A tear is trickling down my cheek just thinking about the 100,000+ acres of burned landscape, including ancient old oaks, pines, and cedars, pristine waterfalls, and serene little meadows. Indescribable, beautiful places that must be seen to fully appreciate. Not to mention the untold thousands of animals who have lost their homes or lives. I know it will come back and will regenerate. But it takes a very long time... big sigh... little tear...Thank you for caring.

I'm melting BG's Lavender Silk to soothe my sad and troubled soul.

Gail