The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Aria - I had only tried Be Thankful in YC combo recipes until today when I melted it by itself. It's a definite keeper - really good! Tonight would be a great night to break that big jar of yours in.....enjoy!

MaggieMae [smilie=The_Hi] ...we're thinking alike today. This afternoon I changed to HOT's Honey Gingerbread. I :P this scent! Whether it's called Honey Gingerbread or Honey Ginger or whatever, it's one of my faves.... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Cisley, is your doggie ok?

I just put on:

Cinnamon Bread Pudding from Crosscreek ( I am plotting a big order right now! I love this one!)

Cinnamon Toast from Crosscreek

Pink Sugared Lemons from Haley's (Love this one too!)

Strawberry Sweetie and Vanilla Cream from Scentsy

Coca-Cola from Haley's for DH

YC Trick or Treat

YC Cider Spider something

Pink Sugar Cookies from Can-Do (a long time favorite)

I've had on some winners today. Some old and some new.

HoT - White Pumpkin Ganache

HoT - White Fudge something (both really old, but still good)

HL - Wild Huckleberry

SSS - Birthday Cake

Hi all! Last scents of the day are:

K - Brazilian Lemonade - Isle of Eden (IoE) - A very nice scent but could be a bit stronger IMO

LR - Rainforest - Colonial - A favorite

BR - Jamaican Vacation - Candles by Victoria - A winner, and a new favorite!

Bathroom - Dandelion Pear - GHBT - A very nice moderately strong scent

Still trying to catch up on everything. Nite all!!

Been so busy I have not been checking in like I should! Got to watch the Air Force Thunderbirds yesterday and today at the air show, along with the Robosaurus that "eats" cars! Whew! Don't see that every day.

I have been melting though -

Arabian Nights - Abundascents (woodsy nice)

Vetiver and Sandalwood - Swan Creek - stronger that the others I tried

Eternal Hunder - Alternative Breeding (I smell honey)

Debra, you've got some obscure vendors going. Never heard of Abundascents or Alternative Breeding before.

Tonight, I'm burning YC Autumn Woods and melting YC Autumn Leaves. It's kind of chilly tonight and just seemed like a good night for it. I haven't melted Autumn Leaves since last fall, and I've missed it so. It's like an old friend. Unfortunately, while I loved Autumn Woods in the tart, this large jar is one of, if not the lightest YC jars I've ever burned. At least I got it on sale! I love YC, but can admit when a candle just doesn't throw!

Berrie: Ozzy is doing ok. I am going to try to get a vet appointment for him tomorrow. My husband will work from home because I can't lift him into the Jeep.

I melted Grumpy Girl's Snake Charmer earlier in the evening and it was great. Another good source for chai tea. I have 4 now!!!

Late night melts:

Front: CFTKR ~ Baked Vanilla Crunch ~ we like this one, although moderate to us

Back: CFTKR ~ Southern Confections ~ like this one too, although moderate to us

Cisley

Overnight I melted YC fruit smoothie (very strong) and Rosa's mango mandarin (not so strong). It's rainy here, but not much cooler. South Carolina takes a long time to cool off for fall...so we fake it [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

trep:

Do you melt the tarts as well or when you post are you always burning candles? Some of the YC fragrances you and others post sound delicious to me if they were in a tart.

Cisley

I am only using candles as my family developed an allergy to the tarts. I was only doing tarts for years but severe sinus problems showed up a few months ago and I had to get rid of my stash and switch to candles. I have used all of the fragrances I've posted in tarts and they are all strong and good. Hope this helps. Nancy

Morning all! [smilie=th_happy]

CFTKR Pumpkin Spice and Whipped Cream

Crosscreek Creme de la Creme....this is good,but to sweet for me

Almost Country Apple Cinnamon Strudel

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good morning! I hope no one minds me popping in to say hi. I stopped posting in here when I was melting less and then never joined in again. I don't know why. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I have LOL's Watermelon Taffy going here this morning.

Hope everyone has a great day!

OK- The last day of August here in Cincinnati, nice cool weather; high of 72! But still officially summer and still burning my last YC Sun & Sand of this season. Takes me to the beach and Coppertone Sun Tan Lotion! Love it!!! Happy end of August every one!

Good Morning Everyone!!

Yesterdays melts were 2 great ones. Can Do's Bendel Bean, yummy, delicious scent, very strong, and BG Sugared Raspberry Violets, wonderful, fruity and extremely strong.

Have a great day!

Hi all! I'm up, showered, dressed and still feeling tiredsleep011.gif.....what's up with that?

I've got two melters going....

Cinnamon Donuts > Dew Drop Scents....so yummy and very, very authentic! How do they do that?!

Autumn Magic > Almost Country....fantastic scent and a staple around here in the fall. I just ordered the same scent from Carol and I am hoping hers is as good as Linda's!

Fresh Air > by God...always have the windows open a bit when I melt my fall scents!

Happy melting and burning! 37319.gif

Good Morning!

I am still trying to go through my summer scents. I have a lot left to go.

On this cloudy and cool day I am melting AMS Bright Blossoms and AMS Cherry Blossom.

:lol:

Good morning everyone,

We have a lot of fires going on here in S. Calif. The smell of smoke is in the air., so for now I'm melting C.F.T.K.R. Cool Cucumber.

Barbita...please be safe.

Thank you, we are. The fires are several miles away. The wind shifted and we can smell the smoke. Puppylove, are you safe from the fires? Please let us know.

Still melting Cool Cucumber.

Good morning! I hope no one minds me popping in to say hi. I stopped posting in here when I was melting less and then never joined in again. I don't know why. :lol:

I have LOL's Watermelon Taffy going here this morning.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Great to hear from you Lisa, Nancy