The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

bigred - you're new avatar is too cute! I caught my reflection in the mirror as I was yelling at one of the cats (probably for breaking something :? ) and my mean face did look like that. Not as cute, tho.... [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] :lol:

Melting YC's Be Thankful.

No melting for me yet, getting ready for church. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] Then I plan on melting something yummy from C.F.T.K.R.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Barbara

It's a beautiful day in Indy. This afternoon I'm melting EW-Egyptian Moon. I hope Riss opens up for fall. I am heading outside to enjoy some of this gorgeous day and I hope everyone has a good afternoon.

Hi all, today I am melting Southernstarscents Sugared Donuts and its awesome. Also finishing up my itty bitty jar of Marshmallow Campfire from CBV. Love that one alot. Have another coming, thank gawd!

Off to clean up around here. Have a wonderful day everyone.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday. It's raining and gloomy here, but it's a good day to melt wax. :oops:

Olive Blossom from Nene is going in the kitchen.

Autumn Leaves from YC is in the LR.

Flowering Herbs from CCCC in my bedroom.

Citrus Linen H2O from CCCC in my son's bedroom.

Our son recently moved back in with us, and he too, is a stinky human! [smilie=th_326db8b3] He has a dirty job and smelly clothes...YUCK!!!

Sharonana-I love YC Autumn Leaves!!!!!!

I would love to find a great dupe of that. This morning I am melting SSS Mango Papaya. This one is so good and so strong. My Busy Bee Honey Ginger went 16+ hours.

It is a beautiful day here. Nice but not too warm.

I hope everyone enjoys their day!

Bigred-It's good to see you posting again.

Hi all! Happy Sunday! It's sunny and nice here today - the complete opposite of yesterday.

First scents of the day ( I put them on a few hours ago) are:

K - Cherry Jelly Bean & Vanilla Bliss - CFTKR - This is half of one of Carol's big chunk tarts and I like it a lot.

LR - Cherry Lemonade - CD - a nice scent but not the best one I've smelled - LOL's Cherry Lemonade is better.

BR - Vanilla Lime - Southern Star - Another really nice scent from this vendor ( I need to place another order)

Bathroom - Spa Fresh - YC - A nice scent but I don't love it

:oops:

good afternoon!

We got home a little while ago and I promptly starting melting GHBT Spiced Apple Pecan...yummy! I am also finishing up EW Pumpkin Carrot Treat.

sweet&spicy, how do you like YC Be Thankful? I just love that scent and I think it's the best new scent Yankee has come up with in awhile. I got a large jar but haven't lit it up yet....maybe tonight. It's a very warm, cozy scent to me.

sharonana, I don't think I've ever seen a dupe of Autumn Leaves from YC. It's a great scent for sure. Nene's has a scent called Fallen Leaves that is great too, although very different from Yankee's. If you place an order with Nene's give it a try.

Bigred, I really like SSS Vanilla Lime too. It is a definite reorder for me.

This afternoon's melt is SSS Pomegranate. A wonderful scent. It is too light for my larger rooms. I will reorder it for the bedrooms.

Well, we were going out today but Ozzy sprained his front foot some how last night (he is crate trained) so didn't want to leave him. Nothing serious but not worth leaving him and worrying but hey, worry is my middle name!

So, we have been doing stuff around the house and yard today.

Afternoon melts:

Front: Crosscreek ~ Celtic Moonspice ~ the best we've tried but almost finished

Back: Bissy's ~ Pink Noel ~ just put it on and have no idea how it will be, never tried a Pink Noel in my life

Cisley