The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

I have so much catching up to do it isn't even funny. All in due time I guess...

Last scents of the night are:

K - Paradise - Spotted Hog - A favorite and strong as always!

LR - Lavender, Apples & Oak - Cheryl's - This is a birthday scent (thanks!) and I actually really like it and it's pretty strong too!

BR - Maui Luau - Candles by Victoria - A really good tropical fragrance with very good scent strength but I wish it lasted a bit longer

Bathroom - Ocean Waves - Colonial - A very nice scent but not nearly strong enough for me

It still feels weird to be typing on this keyboard - I have to get used to it again! LOL

It has been a long day, I finally have time to check in and see what has been smelling!

Tonight I have -

Candle Dipper's Spiced Lime

Johnson Girls - Peach Cilantro

The end of m Sweet Basil candle from Barn Candles

Nice to see ya, BigRed!

Tonight I am burning:

Can-Do - Grandma Thompson's Secret Recipe

LOL - Pumpkin Biscotti Latte

CFTKR - Frost on the Pumpkin

Good early morning...lol

Welcome back Bigred! So glad you are back!

Tonite we have been enjoying....

Root jar - Mulled Cider

Illuminations jar - Napa Valley

YC melt - Be Thankful....3rd tealight...oh my!

Cisley, I've not had any problems with the tins or wicks in my World Market tealights. Sorry to hear you had some duds. I have tried B&BW tealights, but for me, they burn too hot. The flame gets really big and burns the fragrance off way too fast for me. I prefer a medium size flame and more subtle scent over a longer period of time. I am lucky enough to live within a 20 minute ride to a nice shopping district where the World Market store is!!! Yay!!!!

Good early morning...lol

Welcome back Bigred! So glad you are back!

Tonite we have been enjoying....

Root jar - Mulled Cider

Illuminations jar - Napa Valley

YC melt - Be Thankful....3rd tealight...oh my!

Cisley, I've not had any problems with the tins or wicks in my World Market tealights. Sorry to hear you had some duds. I have tried B&BW tealights, but for me, they burn too hot. The flame gets really big and burns the fragrance off way too fast for me. I prefer a medium size flame and more subtle scent over a longer period of time. I am lucky enough to live within a 20 minute ride to a nice shopping district where the World Market store is!!! Yay!!!!

I like the YC tealights but they are a bit too pricey but I have also found that the Bed, Bath & Beyond tealights work just as well - you get a nice steady flame that isn't too big and for only 5 bucks for 100 they are a bargain.

Hi all. Finally home and melting/burning, while everyone is probably sleeping by now. Long day, but had to get some smellies in before bed. I'm burning a 2-wick tumbler of YC's Fall Festival from last year, not much left of this, but I forgot what a nice throw it has. Also melting tealight two from last night's Candied Apple. Getting a jar of this next week!

LLVV, pleased to hear, but not surprised that Carol's dupe of Autumn Wreath is spot-on. Will be trying it very soon! Have a great trip!

Overnight it was YC greenhouse and this morning it's Mookie doodle raspberry violet and Granma Fran's dump cake. Think I'm headed to Charleston to do some shopping today! :lol:

Good Morning!

Melting Haley's French Vanilla

CFTKR's Hillbilly Homebrew and Bog Cranberries and Sweet Apple...both are wonderful fall scents!

Dabba,shopping in Charleston sounds like alot of fun! Have a great time!

Enjoy your day everyone.

Happy Saturday everyone! :lol:

I've been melting Carol's Cinnamon Apple Strudel all morning - such a great scent. I really smell the cinnamon at first and then the apple note kicks in after awhile. The thing I really

like about this scent is that the cinnamon is a very warm cinnamon, not sharp at all.

bigred, you know, I honestly don't think I've ever tried the tealights from BB&B. I'll have to stop in there and pick up a bunch to try. You know...you can never have too many tealights!!!!

It's a cool, breezy morning here so far....really starting to feel like fall now!fallsmiley6b.gif

I want to pick up a few pots of mums for my porch as my summer containers are starting to fade away quickly!

Aria: Your smiley guy is so cute!! Love to puzzle: Your scents sound yummy. How do you like the MM Campfire? I am melting Crackling Birch from Bellas and EE-Hecate votive in my bathroom. It is a cloudy, cool morning in Indy and fall is in the air. I hope everyone has a great day.

Hi guys,

Burning candles on this dark, dreary, rainy day. I have a triple layer from LOL going and I am almost up to the Vanilla Crack layer..........yay! First layer was candied raspberries and OMG, it was awesome and the third layer is Pink Crack. It has to be one of my favorite candles and has burned so nice and clean and SLOW. Thanks Cindy!

Also burning Marshmallow Campfire from CandlesbyVictoria. Oh boy, this one has become one of my top 3 scents and vendors for sure. This scent is sweet without being bakery or sickening but at the same time its complex and earthy. No, it does not smell like smoke or dirt......like what you would think. Its along the lines of a rich designer scent. Love it!

Later going to melt something yummy from southernstarscents, by far my favorite for melts. I know she wants to do candles and hopefully that will come soon. Her scents are the most true to MY taste's yet. I have loved everything.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning

melting

Pink Currant Cream from CYS- this is a third tart I am melting from my first ever CYS order and I am very very pleased.

Her scents are awesome. Especially the pinks. This one is very sophisticated, not like usuall pink sugar/fruit combos.

Also melting YC Cinnamon Brown Sugar and burning medium YC jar in Autunm Woods.

Good Morning Everybody!

It is a very dreary day here. Right now all I am melting is last night's Busy Bee Honey Ginger.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Good Saturday It Rained Overnight Morning!

First off, Aria, which tealights do you get from World Market? Mine are the brown and clear bag, made in Denmark, 50 to a bag (good price). They are a good tealights, just really off centered wicks in some (toss) and bent out of shape for many. If I could afford YC tealights, I would try them.

Oh, morning scents:

Front: Bissy's ~ Frosted Cinnamon Roll ~ wonderful

Back: CFTKR ~ Frost on the Pumpkin ~ a touch light, but a wonderful fragrance, not spicy, not sweet, just right!

Cisley

Late night out in the city for me...went in to see some great jazz bands.....I'm just getting started... [smilie=th_235F35F32]

One of the twins picked out Earthly Essence from Crossroads. Smells really nice.

Sharonana....LOVE your avatar! So cute!

I hear IKEA's tealights are good too. I sure hope so because my son's GF's mom just gave me to big boxes of them. I have not tried to use em yet, but will report back when I do. They go on sale pretty cheap and I am glad as they are NOT made in China. I try not to use anything made in china, as I don't trust any of it. Don't think our safety or health is a priority for them. Considering the kids making them are like 10, I will stick with stuff made in the USA