The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Good morning! We're getting ready to eat bagels and Dunkin' Donuts coffee...hazelnut. Mmmm...can't wait! I just have to get my booty downstairs. I'm going to light up Cinnamon Blueberry. It's a perfect Sunday morning in the summer scent.

Berrie - The Apple Flapjacks tart is also amazing! Last fall she also had Pumpkin Flapjacks. I bet she'll offer it again soon.

Puppy - Berries & Bread is from CFTKR. I don't think she sells that scent anymore. A close substitute is Jam & Scones. It's not exactly the same but very similar and very good.

Enjoy your Sunday morning!

Good morning!

Starting out today melting:

CFTKR - Century Gardens

CFTKR - Gardenia

BBW - Brown Sugar & Fig

Burning BG - Brown Sugar & Fig travel candle

Hi Everybody!

It looks a little cloudy and overcast this morning.

Just put on SSS Tropical Twister in 2 melters. I don't smell much of anything yet.

Morning all, I have my coffee IV drip going and just surfing around the web.

So far today I am melting Crosscreeks' Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies and Angel Made Scents um...................ugh, I always forget this one, something Coconut. Maybe Coconut Craze, IDK. Its a darn good scent though. I am just too lazy to go look it up Its like a coconut/vanilla/tropical mix.

Anyway, they are both yummy. Lazy day today just getting the garbage out of the week and I will be reading reading reading ALL day.

I am on book 4 of the twilight series. "OMG" .....................its so good!

Good morning

after a wonderfull day spend yesterday at Jersey Shore, today is going to be relaxing rainy day.

I am starting the day with all re-melts from Friday.

Crosscreek- Kiwi Chamomille - I loove this one, the most fave from Crosscreek

Scentsy- White Tea& Cactus- very nice, light and clean

large YC jars

Good Morning

Willow Breeze

Hi Buddies.

This morning's scents:

FM - Sticks & Twigs (last cube)

Arts & Hearts - Ginger Bergamot

I've got tons of this today. [smilie=th_aa17] I'm starting to think my kids are just taking clothes out of the drawers and throwing them in the hamper. How can there be this much laundry???

Oh, that's right...Summer break. [smilie=th_a056]

hello everyone....it's a really pretty August morning here in Michigan.

Jules, I always have lots of laundry too. It never ends.

This morning I am melting Peppermint Spa from Can-Do....the peppermint scents are really appealing to me lately for some reason. Yesterday, I melted Debbie's Peppermint Twist from Donna and it was soooooooo good!

Have a great Sunday and happy melting!

[smilie=th_a056] friends.

It's a beautiful, perfect morning here. Going to be hot, but nothing out of the ordinary at 98 degrees.

I'm melting BG's Raspberry Lilac this morning. I like it but I don't love it, which is kind of unusual because I'm a big BG fan. [smilie=th_aa17]

Aria, I'm with you on the peppermint scents. [smilie=th_LOVE] I need more!

LLVV, thanks for the info on Berries & Bread.

Have a super day, everyone!

Gail

Today will be another hot one in the Pac NW ~ around 90. I am ready for the mid-70's. We are cleaning the house today. I like a clean house, I don't like to clean it.

Melting in front ~ CFTKR ~ Caralized Apple Praline ~ wonderful

Melting in back ~ Blue Gecko Cabernet Grape Parfait ~ low on her stash

Cisley

Cisley... I thought of you this morning in the shower... that sounds dirty but it's not! [smilie=th_aa17] I got my Pink Frosting bath gel, scrub, and lotion from Busy Bee and I am in Pink Sugar Heaven!! You gotta try it! To further this theme I am going to light one of my CFTKR Pink Sugared Strawberry Tarts upstairs, but for now I am downstairs trying to compare my 8 oz jars. I burned my Sweet Potato Pie and Whipped Cream for two days, and all I could smell was the whipped cream, which wasn't really my favorite. I am trying the Pumpkin Spice and Whipped Cream now, so I will let you know!

This afternoon's melts are

Kitchen..Cheryl's Hawaiian Dreams....so very, very good

LR and Comp Room.. Can-Do's Sugar Butt, one of my fav and so good with great throw.

Bath..Clean Cotton chunk votive from Haley's. These burn forever and are so pretty.

Have a great afternoon everyone

Added some new scents for the afternoon....

Banana Smoothie ~ Crosscreek

Summer's Morn' ~ CYS

Cool Citrus Basil ~ Can-Do

I am feeling a little lazy right now and have been eyeing a couple of sites' scent lists (Can-Do, Busy Bee and CBV) and getting ready to place a couple of orders.....hehe.... [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

I really want to try one of Victoria's comfort candles....the gingered apple one is calling my name!

Added some new scents for the afternoon....

Banana Smoothie ~ Crosscreek

Summer's Morn' ~ CYS

Cool Citrus Basil ~ Can-Do

I am feeling a little lazy right now and have been eyeing a couple of sites' scent lists (Can-Do, Busy Bee and CBV) and getting ready to place a couple of orders.....hehe.... [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

I really want to try one of Victoria's comfort candles....the gingered apple one is calling my name!

Go for it Aria, there is nothing like a CBV to make you feel better. Those comfort candles seem yummy.

Melting from CFTKR Cinnamon Graham Cracker. The first time I melted this I did it on a 24watt and I did not get much throw. I decided to try the tea light melter and boy is this one going strong.

Still hot and now muggy...but it is suppose to start getting back to normal by Tuesday! Since it has been too hot to do much, all I have done is...read scent lists and shop... [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Cheryl's Lime Crystal Kisses

Hmm... I lied earlier when I said I melted my CFTKR jar in Sweet Potato Pie and Whipped Cream. It was my Gingerbread and Whipped Cream jar, and it looks and smells exactly like my Pumpkin Spice and Whipped Cream jar. I am bummed. I don't even think I am going to burn my Sweet Potato Pie jar, I will put it in the give away as a gift pile and hope someone else likes it. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Hmm... I lied earlier when I said I melted my CFTKR jar in Sweet Potato Pie and Whipped Cream. It was my Gingerbread and Whipped Cream jar, and it looks and smells exactly like my Pumpkin Spice and Whipped Cream jar. I am bummed. I don't even think I am going to burn my Sweet Potato Pie jar, I will put it in the give away as a gift pile and hope someone else likes it. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

I'm telling you something is going wrong with these combos our friend is making. I LOVE CFTKR melts but I was not all that happy with the chunk melts or the votive's, but I liked the votives more than the chunks.

To me, its like the overpour is taking over the combo in all of them, which makes em all smell kinda the same. IDK, I will continue to always buy from Carol as she is a fav, but not gonna go for these chunk melts again. Maybe the votives for ambiance though.

Forgot to add, its muggy as heck here as well. Its raining lightly but not enough to rid us of the humidity.......bleh, sticky. I am gonna go upstairs in a bit and take a nice cold BATH. Especially now that my tub is all nice and clean and shiny.

Happy Sunday!! Yup Maurie, its another crappy day here for sure! Just finished washing my wood floors, did all the cleaning yesterday. Still working on the laundry. Everytime my DD's friends sleep over, ever blanket, pillowcase and sheet in the house is used for some unknown reason, so they must all be washed!

Todays melts are EW Cherry Biscotti, I loved it, it was not heavy on the cherry, I wouldn't say bakery, but maybe cookie, and I think I smell a little of a liquor undertone, but I could be wrong. As I said, I loved it, but hubby did not like it at all. I'm also melted CFTKR Tropical Infusion, eh, ok, not strong enough for me, a nice fruity smell though. Not a reorder though.