The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
becky

Haley's Chai Tea, Creme Brulee, Vanilla Insanity

Hi,

I know a lot of you ordered from Haley's recently; did anyone try any of these scents?

Thanks~!

Guest scentedstamper

Hi berrie! Sure hope you're feeling better today! Whoa... I'm shocked! You mean you DIDN"T order those????? :oops: (Just messin' with ya lady!) Yes! I ordered those three and will have them in my hot lil' hands tomorrow! Will let you know ASAP!

Sheryl

Thanks, Sheryl!

I am going on day FOUR of not being able to smell! I am going crazy!!!! I am so scared my smell won't come back!!!!!

I thought I ordered the Vanilla one, but I haven't melted it yet--for some reason, I missed the other two! HAHA

Psst...Janet added more new scents today!

Guest scentedstamper

You poor thing! I shudder to think of not being able to smell! (that is, at least when I can control the GOOD smells if you know what I mean!) Is it a cold? Maybe allergies? Don't worry! I'm sure it's only temporary! BTW- off to check Haley's new list! (like I need more... :oops: )

Sheryl

ETA, well I'm back . That Janet is amazing! I had suggested she look into a Country Clothesline scent, and I see she added that plus a Fresh Linen! Also told her about Celtic Moonspice. I wonder if her Harvest Spice is similar? Not into Halloween, but I'm curious to see the scent descriptions on the other new ones.

HAHAHAHAH! I am doing the same thing!!! LOL

Sheryl, have you bought one of her chunk pillars yet?? I have bought like 8 or 9 of them and I am ordering another today! They are so beautiful! Way bigger than they look in the pictures!

I am not sure if she has them added to the scent descriptions yet though--I think she said she was doing that tonight... ( :

Guest scentedstamper

We had to be typing at the same time! No to the pillars. I should try one. I use lots of votives and jars, but never think to get pillars. Do you just use them to decorate, or really burn them? Do you do that "hugging" thing, or just let them tunnel? (if you burn them that is)

Sheryl

[smilie=crap] :lol: [smilie=th_blij40]

Ok...this is kind of embarassing, but I had all intentions of burning the chunk pillars when I bought them, but then I get them and put them into my hurricanes or whereever..and then they look so gorgeous I CANNOT bring myself to do it!!! hahaha

I am such a freak! I think I have completely lost it!

Just a little secret--I even named them all!

I am a lunatic I know! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[smilie=HBday]

I have the Vanilla Insanity by a couple of vendors and although its strong-I am not a fan. It has a lot of coffee to it and something else I can't put my finger on. I don't get the vanilla at all. If you like a coffeehouse scent-it may be your cup of tea.

It's been pretty strong from the vendors with Bissy's being the strongest. I had to shut it off,which usually doesn't happen around here. Haley's was a close second on strength.