The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Morning melts-

CYS-Tuscan Melon & Apricot

Bath and Body Bliss-Mango Mandarin

Candledippers-Apricot Sorbet

Candledippers-White Musk

Hope you all have a great day!

Good morning!!! So far I have

CFTKR-Tropical Green Apples

CFTKR-Orange Blossom Magnolia

CFTKR-Coconut Hibiscus

Have a Happy Friday!!

DENNY-Have fun at the concert tonight!!!!

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

I'm melting Spearmint from AMS. I just put it on so it's too early to tell about the throw but the cold sniff is strong and authentic.

[smilie=th_bb20]

Gail

I put in Busy Bee's Butterscotch Brulee this morning. It's so strong and good, I don't need anything else on right now.

It's too strong for DH, but he left the house early this morning.

I got next to NO scent from everything I got from Everyday Whims. Big Disappointment. Will not ever order from there again.

Today, I'm melting Raspberry Lemonaid from Pumpkin Patch Country Candles. Its been on the melter over an hour in my very small office and it has NO scent at all. :P

I'm going to learn oneday to stick with vendors I know will make tarts with lots of scent.

I too am shocked, EW is definitely one of my favorite vendors.

Denim, you never mentioned if you contacted the vendor and gave her the opportunity to make your order right? Just curious.

Last melt of the night is YC Dune Grass. Still burning Beach Vacation.

Hi Jason,

I love Dune Grass and can only mellt it when DH is not home :lol:

He thinks it smells like bug spray :lol:

:P

Barbara

Morning all!

Last nights melt was Pink Sugar Baby, I think thats the name of it, from CFTKR. I put that bad boy on at about 7pm last night and it was on till 6 am this morning, and it still smelled awesome!!!

Good morning!

This morning it's Key Lime Pie from Southern Star. I took the tart cup and split it between two melters....love the constistency of Kim's wax. It was very easy to slice. The scent is fantastic too!

The pillar I had going last night (Spice Infusion from A Cheerful Giver) burned very nicely and the throw was incredible! Great scent....sort of like a mulled cider.

Guest Anonymous

Good Morning! Melting at work- GHBT- Friendship Tea. LOVE IT!

Have a great day smelly friends! :P

Good morning!! I'm getting ready to melt Bellas-Cracklin Birch. I hope everyone has a good day. Meeting a Realtor to discuss putting our rental house up for sale. Our renters moved out, so this maybe time to try and sell it. I hope everyone has a great day.

I'm loving this new melter from YC. I'm thinking about gettin 2 more because I love the way it looks and I'm afraid of breaking it. This is the hoarder in me.

This morning I melted Carol's White Cake Supreme. I blew out the tea light 5 minutes ago because DD and I have to go out. That melter looks soooo pretty and it goes with the colors in my family room.

Wax-tastrophy!! :P

I dropped a body butter jar smack in the middle of my 24 watt combo that is on my dresser! White soy wax splattered in a perfect ring pattern in all directions. Yuck!

Added Tangerine Grapefruit from CD to the bedroom

and lit my Warm Glow lemon hearth candle...again. The thing just won't quit. It's been burning constantly and it looks the same as it did a week ago. It's some sort of miracle wax, but enough already. I want to pull out a new scent.

Oh Jules, that sucks! I hate the waxtastrophes!

Don't get to melt anything because I will be gone all day working, but just wanted to say Happy Friday and to give my condolences to Jules. BTW, Barbara, I can kinda see where your DH might think Dune Grass smells a bit like bug spray- a really high-end, fresh smelling bug spray!

This morning I melted Southern Star Scents, Naked Cowboy. It smells just like a spicy aftershave lotion. :P

Barbara

:P Thanks, buddies. It's all cleaned up. I think paraffin would have been easier to clean than soy. Oh well. We can't choose our waxtastrophies.

I lit my FP jar of Prairie Kitchen. It smells so good.