The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

I got next to NO scent from everything I got from Everyday Whims. Big Disappointment. Will not ever order from there again.

Today, I'm melting Raspberry Lemonaid from Pumpkin Patch Country Candles. Its been on the melter over an hour in my very small office and it has NO scent at all. [smilie=th_aa20]

I'm going to learn oneday to stick with vendors I know will make tarts with lots of scent.

Good afternoon!It's a bright and warm day here in Michigan ,just beautiful!

I'm burning a Gold canyon candle in Ginger Lime....it smells wonderful!

denimsway, I'm sorry you were disappointed in your melts from EW. That's one of my favorite vendors.

This morning I'm melting Sugar Cookie from Scentsy. Yum!

Afternoon scents-

Seduction-Phebes

Pink Sugar-The Light Fandango

Georgia Peach-CYS

Sorry that you had a bad experience with your tarts Denim. Everything I have ever had from there has been very strong and authentic. She carries some of my favorite scents.

Nice avatar, Barbita. Beatrix Potter's pictures were the theme for our nursery when my boys were babies. So sweet.

This afternoon:

Powdered Sugar - SS

Dew Drops - Pure Scents

Pacific Coast - YC jar

assorted votives

WG lemon pillar

FM chocolate pillar

Denims:

What did you buy from EW. I have had success with most all of her scents. Only one ~ hot buns ~ was a disappointment and I like them STRONG.

I am just curious because I will buy more from her.

Melting in the back ~ CFTKR Vanilla Bliss ~ I could use some bliss about now.

Cisley

Nice avatar, Barbita. Beatrix Potter's pictures were the theme for our nursery when my boys were babies. So sweet.

This afternoon:

Powdered Sugar - SS

Dew Drops - Pure Scents

Pacific Coast - YC jar

assorted votives

WG lemon pillar

FM chocolate pillar

Thanks Jules,

I have a small collection of her figurines from England. Looove her water colors.

Barbara [smilie=th_catkiss]

Today it's Secret Recipe from Can-Do. Love this wonderful scent. I've also had very good luck with my EW melts. Coffee with Santa and Sin City are VERY STRONG!!

Good afternoon.

WIth this EW talk I had to melt one. I am melting Butt Naked and loving it!! Good throw and the scent is very fruity!

Debbie

I just lit up a pillar candle I ordered from A Cheerful Giver a few months ago....it's called Spice Infusion. Here is the description from their scent list....

"Fruit and citrus blended with warm, spicy notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and clove complete with a touch of vanilla musk."

The cold sniff is pretty strong.....I am eager to see how well this candle burns and throws.

Switched out to CFTKR's Botanical for the evening. It's very pleasant, but pretty light. Also burning YC Beach Vacation. I was hesitant to buy this candle, because I thought I remembered reading somewhere around here that it was weak, but this candle actually has a pretty good throw.

Guest scentedstamper

For this afternoon I'm melting: CFTKR Paradise Island, Fresh Picked Strawberries, and 1/2 of a sample in Banana Flapjack (loving it!), and CCCC Lemon Noel Cookies.

Have a nice evening! I ate some fast food today, which I normally avoid, and my tummy is rebelling! Blech!

Sheryl

I melted Haley's Cinnamon Doughnuts this afternoon. If you like cinnamon you will like this one. [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Barbara

For this afternoon I'm melting: CFTKR Paradise Island, Fresh Picked Strawberries, and 1/2 of a sample in Banana Flapjack (loving it!), and CCCC Lemon Noel Cookies.

Have a nice evening! I ate some fast food today, which I normally avoid, and my tummy is rebelling! Blech!

Sheryl

Try some mint tea. I had stomach woes after eating something the other day. Before going to bed I had some mint tea and I was much better in a couple of hours.

Tonight's scents are:

CFTKR tarts:

White Cake Supreme

YC candles:

Sweet Strawberry

Autumn Fruit

Guest scentedstamper

Sheryl

Try some mint tea. I had stomach woes after eating something the other day. Before going to bed I had some mint tea and I was much better in a couple of hours.

Tonight's scents are:

CFTKR tarts:

Thanks for the suggestion LLVV! I have some mint tea in my pantry and will give it a try. I usually have Chamomille for this type of thing, but it's so darn hot here right now I didn't even think of tea! (not hot anyway!)

Added to my previous mix- CCCC Strawberry Noel and Pink Covered Cherry.

Sheryl

White Cake Supreme

YC candles:

Sweet Strawberry

Autumn Fruit

Guest ilovescentedthings
Tonight I'm melting CFTKR - Strawberry Pine

hmmm that is an interesting combo. I never would have thought to mix strawberry with pine.

Tonight I am melting Haley's Raspberry and Cream.

This is a nice strong scent, just the way I like them to be. [smilie=th_bb20] I will order this again. [smilie=th_sHellobar] Barbara