The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Cat01

relaxing scents?

Sometimes (especially in the summer with my sinuses) I get a pretty bad headache. I've heard that some scents can help relieve it. Does anyone have any recommendations on scents and the company you get them from? Thanks so much.

Bath and Body Works Tranquil Mint and Eucalyptus Speariment are good ones. My personal favorite during the night is Tyler's Eucalyptus cause it is super strong. There are many arometherapy candles out there that claim to help with headaches, but most of them aren't strong enough for me. It is a personal preference since they all have a unique scent of their own.

Hope that helps. [smilie=th_confused3]

Guest Anonymous

Lavender is supposed to help headaches. I do sometimes burn a lavender at night. I get migraines. Cant really say who has a nice strong scent in it.

I also suffer from migraines and find that Bella's Lavender Coconut Milk is a nice, relaxing scent.

Bella's Lavendar Coconut Milk is wonderful, Nene's Lavendar Cream is fantastic, Breathe Free and Clear from Randall's Candles is good for sinuses too.