The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

June 2009 Contest: Search for Summer

I was just plotting an order from Front Porch and saw this one:

Front Porch

Lime Watermelon~Get ready for summer with this perfect blend of lime and watermelon.

I was just plotting an order from Front Porch and saw this one:

Front Porch

Lime Watermelon~Get ready for summer with this perfect blend of lime and watermelon.

OK...that sounds good!!! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Because I'm the Princess

Not So Shy Violet-OUR CASTLE BLEND! You probably remember Shy Violet's character on Rainbow Brite. Well, Shy Violet is shy no more! She's breaking out and living the life! A perfect vivacious blend of fresh picked violets dancing with limes and a bit of sweet sugar. This will tickle your nose and please your senses! It's a really unique, great spring or summer fragrance!

CYS

Summer’s Morn (CYS Exclusive) – Mimosas early in the morning, along w/ the scent of fresh linen and a morning summer rain

Because I'm The Princess

Neroli Blossom-The sweet smell of orange blossoms wafting through the warm summer air. Neroli Blossoms are an excellent addition to aromatherapy routines! It has a calming efect on the central nervous system and is ideal for stressful situations, upset children, and crying babies (and yes, adults too!) My favorite time of the year is when the orange fields start blooming these beautiful blossoms because the air fills with this beautiful, and calming fragrance.

Because I'm the Princess

**Sunshine Musk- BEST SELLER! Sunshine in a fragrance! Sweet Tangerine, Lemon, Lime and other citrus are combined with a soft and gentle musk. A soothing and highly pleasing fragrance, a must for the summer season

Bath and Body Bliss

Green Tea and Cucumber ~ Our newest best seller, this is such a nice crisp and clean fragrance, perfect for spring and summer.