The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

June 2009 Contest: Search for Summer

Okay, that's confusing even to me. So sorry, Cyn! My previous post was originally Heart of the Prairie as the vendor but that's a mistake. I corrected it to the right vendor, Candle Dippers. If that's not allowed, just delete that entry, or whatever you need to do. Hope I'm not a pain. Maybe I do need that nap after all. :lol:

Gail

No problemo! I've made a note for when I count up entries. You're A-OK! [smilie=The_Hi]

CocoaPink

Lost in the Meadows *NEW* - Like a summer in Scotland amidst the lush hills and meadows of wildflowers: muguet lily, rose and jasmine. Cool water collects in lochs and you breathe in the rainy earth, and salty mist. Behind you, a meadow of wild violets waits for the sun.

CocoaPink

Mom's Luxe - A.K.A Jayne Ormonde Sampaniqua - a sweet summer bouquet with hints of sun-kissed lychee makes this unmistakable for a classic summer fragrance! It begins with top notes of lychee, green grass, bergamot, and magnolia. The middle notes consist of Sampaquita absolute, freesia, muguet, rose and water lilies. This softly ends with notes of musk, vetiver, moss and ambrette seed.

Maggie - Welcome to our addiction....

[smilie=th_angry7] Thanks ToBe!!!

Angel Scented Candles

Martini's & Bikini's-Great for warm summer months! You'll never want to put this

one out!!

Angel Scented Candles

Sand in your Shorts-My all-time summer favorite. Mangos, citrus, papayas & coconut make it sure fire hit! Very popular 07 and 08 Summer fragrance

Angel Scented Candles

Sand in your Shorts-My all-time summer favorite. Mangos, citrus, papayas & coconut make it sure fire hit! Very popular 07 and 08 Summer fragrance

Yea!!! One of the places I hinted about. [smilie=grrr]

Angel Scented Candles

Skinny Dipping-Not to be confused with Butt Naked this great summer treat is back with a vengeance! Perfect for the hot summer months-it will remind you of great summer nights!

Soyshine Candles

Lilac Bush - Enjoy the intoxicating fragrance of early summer lilacs captured in this beautiful floral fragrance.

Hi Olive! [smilie=th_bighug-1]