The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
candlelove

Does anyone watch Dancing With the Stars?

I don't watch much TV but I love DWTS.

I think Melissa or Sean is going to win.

I met Karina Smirnoff while I was shopping in Vegas last summer. What a nice girl!

I don't watch it often. But I watched The Bachelor last season. How did Melissa do on DWTS?

So far she has made it to the semifinals which is next week's show. She's actually a very good dancer.

Hey Candlelove, what did you think of Lil' Kim getting eliminated last night instead of that cowboy guy?

I was shocked at that. The cowboy guy should have gone, But then again I thought Julianne and Chuck were very good also.

I thought Chuck should have lasted until this week. The cowboy (Ty Murray) should have gone home last week and Lil Kim should have gotten to the final. Not as big a shocker as that Cheetah Girl getting eliminated so early a couple of seasons ago but still shocking.

Season #9 starting tonight. Anyone else watching? I'm not a reality person but I do love this show(as well as the REal housewives of NY and OC-like watching a train wreck; can't look away but hurts to watch) LOL

Now that we finally have a DVR and it is easier to watch, I have been following DWTS pretty closely this season.

I really like all three finalists this time, but I think the real contest will be between Nicole and Evan. No matter who wins I won't be disappointed. Sometimes it seems that only so so dancers ride on their popularity for votes, but this time the dancers are truly talented and deserving. I'm really looking forward to seeing who will win the mirrorball trophy!

I don't know Michele, after last nite, I think it's a toss up between Erin & Nicole. I felt bad they kinda ranked on Evan. I thought they were all fantastic... maybe they could make it a 3-way tie. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

They are really all great..but In my opinion Evan and Nicole have had dance experience. I really want Erin and Maks to win. They make a cute couple. I have met Maks and he is such a nice guy. He deserves to finally win! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I have met Maks and he is such a nice guy.

Michele - lucky you - what a cutie! [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Is he as nice looking in person as he is on tv?

He is so cute and even came over to speak to me!!

I am a regular viewer of this show and this is one of the best reality shows without any doubt. My favorite star in this show till date is "Gilles Marini" which was runner up in season 8.