The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Denny - your post last nite reminded me I haven't tried mine yet, so.....

I'm melting LOL's Vanilla Crack. OH MY GOODNESS!!! If you are a vanilla lover ....check this one out! [smilie=th_Whistle] [smilie=th_clap1] [smilie=th_c58]

Denny - your post last nite reminded me I haven't tried mine yet, so.....

I'm melting LOL's Vanilla Crack. OH MY GOODNESS!!! If you are a vanilla lover ....check this one out! [smilie=th_Whistle] [smilie=th_clap1] [smilie=th_c58]

I liked it too and I'm not a big vanilla fan either - it's that good. :P

Bigred - [smilie=th_clap1] I remember you liked BG's Vanilla Almond Twist, too. A few bakery smellies are inching their way into your repertoire...... [smilie=th_c58] [smilie=th_Whistle]

LOL! BG's Vanilla Almond Twist doesn't smell bakery to me and the Vanilla Crack is just a good straight vanilla, but they are both out of my normal range of scents. Hidden treasures. :P

OMG!!!!!!! The YC outlet was awesome! I found some candles to sniff that I never even heard of before. I also found some old favorites that brought back memories that I haven't seen in years. Wow, and the prices can't be beat. Large jars were 4 for $44, medium jars were $12 each and small jars (DD got a Good Morning one for the kitchen table) were $5. The unscented tea lights were $5.99 (no deal there...boohoo) but I did find a tart burner that I've been dying to get my hands on for $8. The didn't have a great selection of votives or tarts but tons and tons of jars. There were a lot of currents and older ones but not too many new ones. It was well worth the 30 minute drive. I convinced DD that we needed to go so she could get a new dress from the Disney store. She happily picked out a candle for herself too (just like mom...awwwh). She can't wait for me to light it up tomorrow morning. It's on the kitchen table so everyone can enjoy it.

I just lit up Carol's Sugar Milk (not in the new burner...I haven't unpacked them yet). I also have YC's Sweet Strawberry burning.

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great day!

Tonights melts are Can-Do's Lessie's B'day Cake (I absolutely love this scent!), and Rosa's Orange Chunk Cake, I'm smelling a very slight bit of orange, its more vanilla cake that I'm smellin but very nice.

Hey LLVV, I knew you would love it. I may go back and get a candle or two, even though thats no my thing, but occasionally I burn a candle in the spare room and basement. I will definitely go back at least once a month for the accessories. Which tart burner did you get? They're were some VERY good prices on the accessories for sure.

Glad you and your little Allie had fun out there. Hey hows pink dog doin? Once school is over, we definitely have to get together. I'm surprised we don't meet up at the supermarket more often! Talk to you soon.

Tonight we're watching "So You Think You Can Dance", two of the dancers from the dance studio my DD used to go to are going to be on the show. They are already to the Vegas round and I don't want to call the studio to find out how far they got, I want to be surprised.

OMG!!!!!!! The YC outlet was awesome! I found some candles to sniff that I never even heard of before. I also found some old favorites that brought back memories that I haven't seen in years. Wow, and the prices can't be beat. Large jars were 4 for $44, medium jars were $12 each and small jars (DD got a Good Morning one for the kitchen table) were $5. The unscented tea lights were $5.99 (no deal there...boohoo) but I did find a tart burner that I've been dying to get my hands on for $8. The didn't have a great selection of votives or tarts but tons and tons of jars. There were a lot of currents and older ones but not too many new ones. It was well worth the 30 minute drive. I convinced DD that we needed to go so she could get a new dress from the Disney store. She happily picked out a candle for herself too (just like mom...awwwh). She can't wait for me to light it up tomorrow morning. It's on the kitchen table so everyone can enjoy it.

I just lit up Carol's Sugar Milk (not in the new burner...I haven't unpacked them yet). I also have YC's Sweet Strawberry burning.

Where is this outlet LLVV?

Witches Cauldron - Daniela's

Strawberry Rhubarb Pie and Peppermint - both from Angie's

Frooty Marshmallows - LOL. Super yummy delicious.

Tribal Nights - AMS

Fear Not - Somethin Special

Sounds like a great jackpot day for you LLVV! :lol: , and Sillysmom, what great fun for you and your DD to watch the dancers! That is so awesome that you two scent lovers can get together with your DDs and show them the scent ropes. :P

It has been a long day, but here are a few of the scents:

LOL ~ Aloe and White Lilac switched out for Black Cherry Cola (I smell more cola than cherry, but it's a good one)

SH ~ Pumpkin Donuts (the friend who sent me this made my day...she told me it wasn't so great, so now I know I'm not missing out on something I can't order)! Don't mean to offend anyone, but imho, it is lame. I swtiched it out for :

CP ~ Pumpkin Souflle (so much better)

Also melting Can-Do's Debbie's Peppermint Twist and BG's Peppermint Noel and I love both of them!!

For my olfactory pleasure this eveing, we have:

K - Vanilla Lime - Busy Bee's - A very nice scent but not very strong.

LR - Clove - Dark Candles - If you like clove them you'll love this one.

BR - Rain Forest - LOL - Another really good strong scent from Allison.

Bathroom - Blue Bonnet - Haley's - A very nice moderately strong floral scent.

:lol:

Sounds like you had a great day LL!

Love all of the scents flying around this evening. Also wanted to mention that I can't wait for the new site to get up, Christina. I will gladly volunteer my services as a reviewer if you are in need. Just shoot me an email. Your ad is looking good so far.

For the night I decided that I needed some good coffee scents so I went with-

Coffee at the Clause's-HoT

Mint Chip Latte-Can Do(This is a wonderful,smooth coffeehouse scent-with a smooth mint. So good!)

Have a spectacular evening, and wish me well on house negotiations tomorrow. I think we might just be getting close to a great deal on a house we have been wanting for years. It is the house of my dreams!

Night all!

Good luck to you, Cat! You already have the house of MY dreams, LOL. I'm wishing you well!

Ending the evening with:

Sun Ripened Blackberries & Mediterranean Sage - Bizzy B's

Holiday Eggnog & Buttery Gingerbread - Bizzy B's

Autumn Toddy - DC Creations

Eucalyptus - Coral Dolphin

LLVV--I am sooooooooo jealous!!!! I am glad you had a nice time!!! Wow, you really hit the jackpot there!!! Yes, where is this heaven on earth you speak of?

Cat--Good luck with the house stuff!!!!! (:

This evening's scents are:

SH Mrs. Claus Candy Cane Cookies!! YUMMY!

AMS Snickerdoodle

SH Snow Angel

SH Cream Soda

SH Sweet Tarts

Haven't popped in for a couple of days! Been busy, but I have been melting. Tonight it is Earthen Oak from CFKTR. It's a woody vanilla scent that smells alot like YC's retired scent Vanilla Oak to my nose. Last night I melted a dupe of Sage & Citrus from Busy Bee and it was very true.

Good morning!

I'm melting CFTKR's Sugar Milk and True Banana. We're going to light up DD's mini Good Morning jar in a couple of minutes.

The YC outlet is in Riverhead, NY (in eastern Long Island before the twin forks).

Guest scentedstamper

[smilie=th_cc8] Florals for me this AM. Melting: Can Do - Wisteria, and CCCC - Butterfly Hugs , divided between several melters. And burning: YC Blue Hydrangea and GC Orange Blossom.

Have a great day!

Sheryl

Good morning!

Sugared Shortbread, AMS

Antique Lace, GHBT. Love this.

Spiced Pumpkin Brulee, BG. A favorite.

Purple Haze, LOL

Cinnabon, Daniela's

[smilie=th_cc8] My 9 year old just left for school with all of my CFTKR chunky votives to give to his teachers for end of the year gifts. It was so hard to see them go.

This morning I'm melting Haley's Heavenly Scents (Citrus Cilantro) and getting ready to order ME some CFTKR votives. [smilie=th_a194]

Good Morning!

Today I'm melting...

Crosscreek Iced Lemon Biscotti

Carol's Melon Mist