The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

April 2009 Contest: Tag - You're It!

Spotted Hog

Granny's Pie Crust-The Ultimate bakery candle fragrance. Light this candle and neighbors will want to know where is the pie. This is a true delicious pie crust piping hot from granny's oven.

Bella's

SNOW COOKIES- An unexpected delight, this is far more complex than just plain old sugar cookie. A full spectrum of spices, butter, baked sugar, that bakery cookie aroma and a minty end note. If you love sugar cookie, give this one a try!

MPFAND... it's been nice having you to play with today!

AMISH QUILT -This is the perfect fall fragrance! Spicy, sweet, and complex. Vanilla intertwines with a spice cabinet of cinnamon, clove, allspice, kissed with sugar. Hints of nutmeg and fruits peak out from the heart notes. If you are not a fan of bakery scents, this is nowhere near the typical "bakery" realm, give it a try! Very unique and different.

Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts

Same here. I don't know where everyone else is, but I'm glad you're here. [smilie=th_bomb]

Everyday Whims

Cinnamon and Sandalwood- This is a wonderful UNIQUE fragrance. Not too heavy on the sandalwood, not too heavy on cinnamon. A perfect blend of each. I love this fragrance and you will too! Looking for something new and different, this is it.

Randall's Candles

Aromatherapy Energizing- A combination of fragrance oils and essential oils. A spearmint, peppermint, wintergreen, aroma with a faint base tone of citrus

CBV

Breath Of Ireland ~ This fresh, romantic floral is fantastic during the whole year! This fragrance begins with top notes of fresh green clover, and ivy with middle notes of romantic snap dragon, rose petals, and carnations; ending with base notes of white musk and fig leaves.

Natures Garden

Bergamot & Tarragon Leaves-A truly spectacular spa-like fragrance with top notes of tarragon leaves, grapefruit, and lime; followed by middle notes of bergamot and jasmin; well rounded with base notes of oakmoss and bamboo.

toberetired - it looks like I missed a couple of questions from your during the course of this game. I didn't read all the posts as the game got into full swing. My apologies!!!