The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

April 2009 Contest: Tag - You're It!

Cheryls

Comfort & Joy - A minty, spicy chocolate type with a minty blend of spearmint and peppemint leaf top-note, a spicy cinnamon bark middle-note and a creamy-chocolate/vanilla and woody musk base-note

LOL

Amour de Cacao (BS) -An elegant fragrance confection infused with eroticism. A grounding base note of the aphrodisiac Cocoa Bean makes this scent a must for sharing. Passionately warm, unsweetened Dark Chocolate playfully dances with Vanilla and the surprise lilt of Star Fruit. A bright and delectable Orange Zest completes the intoxication with the warmth of a sunlit, Mediterranean grove.

Whoo hoo! toberetired is playing hardball!

[smilie=th_smilies-1]

[smilie=th_sorry_]

Based off of her previous note, I am playing this scent off of her last entry.

CBV

Neptune's Oasis ~ One of the most unique scents you will ever smell, this modernized version of a classic summer theme stimulates the senses with its freshness and vitality. The new botanical twist of an oceanic accord has dramatic tones of cactus with fresh green elements and unexpected texture. This vibrant green quality creates a shimmering top note that accents the fragrance signature of fresh sea spray. Unexpected salty accents add newness to the blend while elements of sea moss and warm driftwood create rich undertones that support the fragrance from within.

I know, I know. I started to go back and delete my post 'cause MP and I go way back, but I had had a repeat earlier and rules are rules. Man, that sounds harsh also. I am so sorry MP. Also, if someone had gone back and found the same they had used last time for "grove", we'd be going round again. Please forgive me, MP? [smilie=th_smilies-1] I really felt bad when I went and read she had been having migraines as I know how badly they turn your whole life upside down. Hope you are feeling better MP. [smilie=th_sorry_]

Hey toberetired,

I hope you know I was only teasing! I was hoping that the laughing emoticaon would make that clear. Da rules is rules! I can't speak directly for mpfand, but bet she didn't mind either.

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Bright Blessings Candles

Lavender Bliss (Bright Blessings Creation!) – The herbal/floral notes of lavender combine with soothing spearmint and lush vanilla to bring you the ultimate in relaxation.

I knew you were teasing. I just felt badly after I read she was having a migraine. I feel like I have memorized some of these lists - the problem is remembering which scent I saw where. I have had to start a list of the scents so I don't repeat them though.

Cheryls

Relaxation - A light, clean, smooth scent. A relaxing blend of French Lavender and Fir Pine, enhanced with Egyptian Jasmine and sweetened with pure Vanilla, softened with delicate Musks.

Sorry, MP, but that one has been taken - I only remember because it was me and the spelling threw me off - I kept thinking it was cocoa.

Aww, no hard feelings, tobe. This is the second time I've made this mistake since the game started. You'd think I'd learn to check more carefully. [smilie=th_welcome] I just assumed it hadn't been used yet since it's such an unusual name. I think this game is what's causing my migraines! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] And yet I continue to play! :lol:

Bella's

PINEAPPLE PAPRIKA- We can just say this scent is Insanely unique and complex, Pineapple paprika begins with top pineapple, banana, orange, passion fruit, and mango; followed by middle notes of paprika, powder, and cotton; sitting on base notes of musks and apple woods. Incredible! If your looking for something different to try then this is it.

Bella's

EARTHY EMBRACE- A blend of nature inspired fragrant botanicals and soft muted tones that will relax and renew your senses. Not a floral or perfume just fresh. Unwind at the end of a stressful day with our earthy embrace.

MP- I agree - this is one intense game, but I am hooked. Glad to see you are feeling better.

Tuscaderos

WARM EMBRACE (VS type - comforting aroma that seduces the senses with a combo of fruits, flowers, spices, & warmth!

Heathen's Hearth

Cedar & Saffron - The sweet woodsy scent of cedar merges with the exquisite Eastern spice; Saffron. For your added pleasure undertones of Coriander mingle with base notes of amber and musk. This sweet woodsy scent takes on an exotic spicy tone for a unique long lasting fragrance.

LOL

Aloe & White Lilac (BS) - A fresh, complex fragrance beginning with top notes of petitgrain, Italian bergamot, and ozonic notes; middle notes of lilac, lily of the valley, and hints of tuberose; base notes of sweet vanilla, amber, precious musk, and oakmoss.

Candles by Victoria

Lemongrass and Cedar~ Enhanced with bright citrus notes, the power of this fragrance is in the blend of grassy green notes, with hints of lavender sage and rosemary. Throw in some spicy clove, the warm outdoorsy scent of pine and oakmoss and you have a terrifically earthy fragrance!

http://www.candlesbyvictoria.com/cbv/fragrancesearthy.html

Bella's

ARMY-This scent is in honor of my husband who is a US Soldier and every other man and woman in the armed forces along with our whole line of military branch scents now. Army is a fresh, crisp blend of forest greens mixed with crushed herbs and citrus. Crisp mandarin orange, eucalyptus, spruce and fir, combine to produce a sexy, fresh masculine fragrance.What A way to honor someone in the Military with a candle made just for there branch!

Nature Basic Ebay store

Christmas Village -

Our Christmas Village fragrance encapsulates the world of Christmas from the warmth of the kitchen to the highest, snow covered tree branch! Notes of holly, berry, spice, apples, vanilla musk, and warm ozone.