The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

April 2009 Contest: Tag - You're It!

Mama - Since you answered your own, I am not sure which one I am supposed to go with but I will go with the last one.

Cheryls Candles

Flannel Sheets - A fresh linen/clean cotton type that will leave you smiling. This scent has the beautiful aroma of fresh clothes just pulled from a sun drenched drying line.

LOL

Lilacs & Linen (HB)(BS) Just washed linen hung out on the line to dry. The lilac bushes underneath the clothesline releases its heady fragrances as your linens dry in the sunshine!

It was starting to get messy, wasn't it! *LOL* I didn't answer my own. I went back to cmarie's and used it, since she slipped in before me on the same word.

Looks like we are back in sync now.

Crosscreek

Stone washed cotton-a breath of fresh, clean air! This fragrance is the heart of clean cotton scented from the warmth of country sunshine and clear skies

Woobie Bath

Arawn - In Welsh folklore, Arawn rides with his white, red-eared hounds through the skies in autumn, winter, and early spring. The baying of the hounds is identified with Otherworld spirits being chased back to Annwn, or the"capturing of human souls and the chasing of damned souls to Annwn". A blend of earthly spices, airy ozone with the glimmer of a campfire in the distance.

Now that one is tough. This is just too addicting. I am supposed to be vacuuming!!

Maximum Scented Candles

HYACINTH SCENTED CANDLES

Lt. Blue - One of the first floral smells of Spring.

This Hyacinth scented candle has a romantic youthful aroma.

Very evoking and stimulating...yet delicate.

Noticeable from a distance - a countryside flower bouquet.

Spotted Hog

**** Cantaloupe Lily Juicy, ripe cantaloupe with a smooth finished balanced by a summer bouquet of Tiger Lily. The ambiance of a Sunday brunch, complete with clean cotton sundresses, glasses of sparkling Mimosa, sterling silver, and the good china.

Thanks for taking a while with the last one tobe. I managed to get a load of laundry in! *LOL*

Grandma's Home Brewed Tarts

CHINA RAIN - A truly refreshing, clean aroma with top notes of fresh rose petals, middle notes of wisteria and cyclamen, bottom notes of sandalwood and vanilla.

Now that's an easy one [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Lana - This is truly a tough one. I have just spent my lunch hour (or hour and a half but don't tell) trying to find something. Good luck everyone!!

I FINALLY FOUND ONE!!! :shock:

Things that Make Sense

Mulled Cider After hours of seeping fresh juicy apples with cinnamon, anise and clove this heart warming fragrance comes to life!

Everyday Whims

For the Love of Pumpkin!-This pumpkin treat is amazing! Very different from Frosted Pumpkin, yet, one of the best pumpkin scents I have sniffed. Not to mention it has an amazing hot throw!

Imagine a true-to-life fresh pumpkin. Mouth watering notes of butter, sugar, and spices complete this irresistible bakery fragrance. YOU WILL LOVE THIS.

CBV -

Pineapple Jasmine~ A creative blend of top notes of ripened pineapples, pears, and apples; middle notes of ferns and clover; bottom notes of jasmine and rose petals. Very Complex!

Sorry gals! I didn't mean for my last one to be THAT hard!

Angel Made Scents

OLIVE BLOSSOM-If you like complex fragrances, then you'll LOOOOVE this one! This one is so hard to describe--it's so very sophisticated upscale and spa-like. Not floral in a heavy way, not perfumy in an overwhelming way, just one beautiful fragrance.

CBV

Emerald Sea~ You could sail this sea forever! Clean, fresh, but haunting. Evocative of distant shores and faraway places; impossible to adequately describe. With Tropical fruit Top notes, followed by subtle green, and floral notes, not your 'Typical' Ocean Fragrance. This one should appeal to every dreamer.

LOL

Lavender Vanilla Sandalwood (HB) (BS) - Light lavender notes with sexy vanilla & sensuous sandalwood.