The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

April 2009 Contest: Tag - You're It!

This one shouldn't be hard.

Debbie's Candles

Downy April Fresh (Type) Scent

Smell that unforgettable smell of Downy's original scent of springtime air blends of a fresh bouquet of flowers. :lol:

Thanks Puppy! I needed a break! *LOL*

Candles by Victoria

Montego Bay : An island breeze flows down to the bay, rich with heady perfume of exotic flowers and fruits. These fragrances play in your mind as you bask in the sun. Jasmine, Oleander, Passion Fruit, hints of Guava, Sweet Banana and PawPaw.

You're welcome, Lana. You've been working hard! This one's not quite as easy...

Ocean Styles

http://oceanstyles.com/lighting/coastal-candles/fla-mango-candle-p-349

Fla-Mango: "Mingos, Paw Paw Mingos," exclaimed the little strawberry blonde girl to her grandfather as they stood, hypnotized by the flamingos' grace and beauty. Surround yourself with the refreshing tropical fragrance of sweet mangos and let your childhood wonder and excitement be reborn.

Not QUITE as easy?

[smilie=th_a025]

And here I was, just about ready to go to bed!

Gonna have to pour me one of these to keep me going

:lol:

And ya know, if I wanted to be picky about it, I would yell FOUL. Paw Paw, referencing a grandfather is clearly not the same word as pawpaw the fruit! But, it will be a challenge to find reborn. But if I haven't found it by the morning, I am going to go to the referee! *LOL*

Shortie's Candles http://shorties-candles-llc.amazonwebstore.com/16-Oz.-Cucumber-Melon-Highly-Scented/M/B0018C21WO.htm?traffic_src=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=froogle

Cucumber Melon: Dive into this clean blend of ripe honeydew melon and freshly sliced cucumbers. This popular fragrance has been reborn stronger than ever! Try one today. Try these Highly Scented Cucumber Melon Jar Candles today!

(The last two sentences "Try one today. Try these Highly Scented Jar Candles today!" seem to be written for every scent description, so I'm not counting those words. Hope that is okay!)

Candles By Victoria

Snuggle Baby~ This scent is pure new baby...not a powder but not exactly a lotion either. One of the best baby scents we have ever smelled, you will love it!

Again, Cynthia, not sure if "you will love it" is like "Best Seller" or what? Should last word be "smelled" or "it"? In rechecking the rules, I think maybe it should be "smelled".

Finally! One I can find!

LOL-

Vanilla Sandalwood (BS) - Strong notes of vanilla as rich & creamy as it should be, the purity is complimented by the sexy scent of West Indian Sandalwood. The end result is a fabulous, and rather intoxicating blend, provocative enough to make your toes start to curl!

Have fun with that one! [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

LOL

Amour de Cacao (BS) -An elegant fragrance confection infused with eroticism. A grounding base note of the aphrodisiac Cocoa Bean makes this scent a must for sharing. Passionately warm, unsweetened Dark Chocolate playfully dances with Vanilla and the surprise lilt of Star Fruit. A bright and delectable Orange Zest completes the intoxication with the warmth of a sunlit, Mediterranean grove.

OK, I think I've got this figured out!!

Yankee Lilac Blossoms - An alluring grove of lavender, white, and deep purple lilacs.

(this should be easy for the next person!)

Crosscreek

Hyacinth Chula orchid- a sheer fresh floral complex with a top note of water blossoms and green ivy. The middle notes are hyacinth, lilacs, white jasmine and orchids. The base is ylang, warm spice & musk

OOPs! Looks like Mama tagged while I was still searching...

[smilie=th_CONGRA34]

CBV

Citrusmoon Name that scent winner Sarah Dircks came up with the name Citrusmoon for our blend of fresh citrus top notes of grapefruit, orange zests, and tangerine; middle notes of strawberries, apples, pears, rose petals and jasmine; with sexy bottom notes of vetiver, white musk, and ylang ylang.

That's okay tobe! I grabbed yours and pulled in another!

Crosscreek

Long Island Pastry-A flaky pastry puff filled with caramel and brown sugar then sprinkled with cinnamon and powdered sugar. A unique bakery type with heavy caramel & pastry notes

King's Country Candles

Cranberry Apple Marmalade - Crisp apples, peaches, oranges, spiced cranberries and cinnamon. Middle notes of black currant, cassis, clove and vanilla spice. Zesty, cozy and warming!

CBV

Now this is getting messy! Hopefully this will get us back on a single string!

Apple Cinnamon Butter Rich warm cinnamon with bakery notes of Apple Butter just like Grandma used to make. This is one yummy fragrance that will transport you back in time.

Cmarie beat my tag on this one.