The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Have fun Gail! It's been decades for me too, the last concert I went to was the BeeGee's! Still love their music!!

lovetopuzzle, I really liked that cinnamon cake one from GHBT. Ordered some clams in that scent.

mpfand - Hope your son has a happy birthday today!!!

Velvet Sunset - HoT. Yummers!

mpfand - happy birthday to your son! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

PuppyLove - have a great time at the concert! I saw them on a PBS special and they have fantastic voices!

Melting CrossCreek's Fresh Baked Cookies

[smilie=th_confused3]

Earlier I burned my new Lemon Lavender candle for a while -- I think the throw is improving.

Now I'm melting EW - Cranberry Craze. This one is nice!!

Enjoy the Celtic Woman concert PuppyLove! I hear they put on a great show! I'm dying to see Blue October. Last concert I saw was Cher. What a woman!

Happy b'day to your son mpfand!

Feels great to be home this evening. DD turned off most of my melters while I was gone today, so I might as well get some new ones going. Just started LOL's Buttery Maple Oats and Honey. I love the maple scent coming out already. Hope everyone has a nice evening!

Off to pick out more scents... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_flucht]

Okay....don't laugh.....the last concert I went to was David Cassidy, last September.....he was my teen idol and i still go to his concerts.... [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Puppy Love - Have a great time at the concert tonight.

Tonight I'm melting Royal Vanilla Cream from CFTKR. I actually started it earlier and am finishing it up tonight.

I'm burning Kiwi Berries and Garden Sweet Pea from YC.

I am melting fresh laundry from crosscreek and paradise from crosscreek. both are fabulous!

Also I'm burning my rose and ivey and beach breeze yankee candles and my lavendar and cedarwood from candle-lite.

It's been a busy evening around here.....just came in from chatting with neighbors...it's a glorious evening outside.

Melting Warm Apple Cider from BG.....strong apple scent....I would order this one again. I love apple scents!

Trying to remember the last concert I went to......it's been a long time.

Aria since you like apple scents as much as I do you should try Colonial's Apple Orchard candle if you haven't already - it's awesome. Get the large jar if possible - you ge the best throw.

Last scents of the night for me are:

K - Pears & Berries - CFTKR - Another really good moderately strong fruit scent from Carol

LR - Chinashop - Get Whipped - This is an interesting complex scent but I'm not sure yet if I love it

BR - Vanilla Crack - LOL - I got this one for DP because he loves vanilla scents but I'm actually liking this one too - a very nice strong sweet vanilla scent and it doesn't smell fake to me.

Bathroom - Enchanted Orchid - Beaded Hemp - Hands down the BEST orchid scent I've smelled so far, but the only thing is that there's hardly any throw to it. :)

Good Morning !

Starting out today with

YC Blueberry Scone....this one is always a favorite

some of my recent melts have been

CFTKR's Nana Oatmeal Raisin....really good

CFTKR's Sock it to me cookies

CFTKR's Orange Juice Cake

:lol:

Good Morning everyone

Melting and burning Honeydew Melon from YC today. It was the first jar I tried from YC so it has a special place in my heart and its going to be a beautiful day here so I wanted something summery.

Last concert I saw was Bruce Springsteen in March and going again on Wednesday!

Debbie

Good morning!

Home Sweet Home - Candledippers

Island Mango - CHC

Hawaiian Sandalwood - Cloud Nine

Honey Bun Cake - CHC

Cappuccino Brulee - CHC

Good morning!

DH and I have LOTS of school stuff and cleaning to do today, so to encourage productivity (and try to wake up DH in a nice way), I'm melting EW Caramel Cinnamon Latte. Yum!

Starting off the day with Sin City from EW. Wow....I got this tart from Riss about 3 month's ago and I re-melted it probably 5 or 6 times and it's still strong enough to scent my kitchen and den! I am going to order a whole bucket of this one! If ......... this one ever die's! lol!

Good Saturday Morning to everyone. Today I'm melting: Fuzzy Navel by Crosscreek, and Tulips by Bridgewater. Yesterday I started melting dragon's blood, I had to throw it out fast, not my cup of tea.

Susan

Good morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

Cat52, I love Coconut Cake from LOL! :lol:

This morning I'm melting Creme Brulee from Blue Gecko. It's fabulous! The first thing DD said when she came down the stairs was, "Mmm...what smells so good?"

I [smilie=th_c61] Blue Gecko.

Good morning

starting the day with fabulous

Lemon Sugar Candied Violets- TS - excellent, strong and long lasting, one of my most favorite scents

and

Sea Breeze- Hayley's

Really Red Velvet Cake- LOL