The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Burning the Kathy Ireland jar candle in Caramel Pecan, and actually...so far, it is burning quite well and smells quite yummmy [smilie=th_aola] Also burning a couple votives from Haley's in Apple Spice & Red Hot Cinnamon (going to order more of these votives in the chunk votives tonight, i am loving these)

Also melting Haley's Grandmas Kitchen.

Good evening!

Good news - DD is taking her medicine like a champ for the first time ever in her life. So far, not one drop has been wasted or ended up being spit at me or on the floor. I think bribing her with a glass of soda after the medicine is working...plus she knows...no more earrings until she gets better.

Tonight I'm melting the wonderfully delicious Baked Vanilla Crunch from Carol. Oh how I love this scent. I also have 2 YC candles burning - Kiwi Berry and Garden Sweet Pea. Oh how I love YC votives...so pretty!

For tonight

Coconut Lime- TS this is a trully great and extra strong scent. Certainly one of the strongest tarts I have ever tried. And lasts forever also. It would be wondeful for summer.

Bellisima Bella- BG- very nice, light floral notes

Snickerdoodle- AMS- one of my most favorites AMS scents. Really comforting for this dready rainy evening and strong also.

Have a good evening everyone.

TS?

Texas Scensations

not sure if you had ever chance to try their tarts, they used to be excelent. I just recently found a bag of this scent when I was cleaning. I have been hoarding them, but they are almost year old now and I am not sure how long they could last.

Blue Sugar - Tuscaderos

Tranquil Sleep - GHBT

Rose and Ivey - YC

Vanilla - Lookout Mountain

I don't know if anyone else is watching American Idol tonight or not, but KC and the Sun Shine Band were just on there and I couldn't help but laugh. I thought I was the only one that had gotten old! [smilie=th_aola]

Good morninjg...up early writing a couple papers I have due for a class I am taking.....

First melts are:

Angie's strawberry rhubarb pie

CFTKR hippy Christmas [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Last night I melted Nene's Lemon Squares and actually made lemon bars while it was going. Pretty fun, but this made it hard to know what smells were coming from the oven vs. my tart, so I'm doing a remelt this morning before I leave for school.

Good morning! I got an early start on melting -

CFTKR - Cherry Clove Chutney

CFTKR - Baked Vanilla Crunch (vanilla heaven!)

Morning!

Starting out with

Crosscreek's Clean sheets

Will add more later after I wake up more! :lol:

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

How do you like that one??? Is it as good as her Fresh Laundry???

Today I'm melting Bearclaw from Crosscreek.

Morning!

Starting out with

Crosscreek's Clean sheets

Will add more later after I wake up more! :lol:

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

How do you like that one??? Is it as good as her Fresh Laundry???

Today I'm melting Bearclaw from Crosscreek.

HI Demin! I like clean sheets very much,It's strong and nice.I've not tried her Fresh laundry yet,I have some F.Lcomimg in my order from her,which should get here on Saturday! :lol:

Blue Sugar - Tuscaderos

Tranquil Sleep - GHBT

Rose and Ivey - YC

Vanilla - Lookout Mountain

I don't know if anyone else is watching American Idol tonight or not, but KC and the Sun Shine Band were just on there and I couldn't help but laugh. I thought I was the only one that had gotten old! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

denim, I would have enjoyed that! LOL

Good Morning!

It looks like a beautiful day here. Starting off melting Busy Bee Butterscotch Brulee and burning Goose Creek Maple Cream and Spice Cake. I am also burning Crossroads Buttered Maple Syrup. Starting to smell good here!

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

Howdy.

LOL - Pear Toffee Drizzle

Grazia - VT Maple Sugar Confection

FP - Cranberry Bread

AMS votive Zuccini Bread

Have a fun day.

Candlelove, I love Butterscotch Brulee from Busy Bee!

This morning, starting out with a couple of delicious goodies from LOL:

Fruit Loop Cookies. I could eat the air!

Hotel California

Hope everyone has a good day!

Scents for the morning include-

Orange Blossom-Rosa's

Pink Sugar-Blue Gecko

Frosted Pink Cupcake-Soy Lovely

Black Currant-Candledippers

I'm definitely bummin' this morning-we have to have some major work done on our trailblazer @1400.00, back brakes, rotors, 2 ball joints and I don't remember what else. It's a good thing I have candles and a stash of wax or I would be in trouble. So, at least my house will still smell good. I am melting BG- Country Cottage-this is just a wonderful scent. I wish everyone a better day than I'm having.

katz-car problems are such a major bummer. I'm sorry you were hit with so many repairs all at once. Hope your smellies help brighten your day! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Starting the day with Green Apple Pucker from Blue Gecko. I'm leaving in a bit to for an eye appointment and lunch with DH. Hope everyone has a good day.