The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Good afternoon wax buddies! Glad you had a nice family celebration for your son's birthday Heidi, and hope everyone with the sniffles feels better.

Some of the melts I can smell today (means they aren't weak [smilie=th_12E9EC16] ) are:

CCCC ~ Paradise

LOL ~ Winter Skye

DD found a tart this morning called It's Raining Men from Angies. I'll have to melt that one later for sure!

Denim Country Breeze from Tara's fizzled out on me after about 3 hours. Pretty Good for a 47 cent tart though. I would still order that one again.

I'm putting on Bermuda Triangle from GHBT's.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE! ALMOST FRIDAY!

Good morning! I only have one tart going this morning, which is harvest moon from missy's. I'm icing the other melters, and will get them started in a bit.

Sorry I wasn't around at all yesterday, but it was my son Cole's 10th birthday, so my parents came for a visit to celebrate. We had a great time, and I can't believe he's 10 already. Time sure flies!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

I know what you mean. My little boy is 9 and it seems like yesterday I was rocking him to sleep! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

I just started Lessies Whipped Cream and Honeydew from Can-DO. Its a great one.

I also know what you mean my 'baby boy' just passed his driving test!!

Debbie

I've got Grandma's Kitchen from Busy Bees (this one is yummy and STRONG!), YC Vanilla Cupcake, Snickerdoodle cookie from Busy Bees, Strawberry from Haley's, and YC Buttercream going in my melters.

I can't to get off work and walk into the house!

Last night I melted Coffee Ice Cream from Cozy Cottage. It was very nice but the coffee part wasn't that strong. This morning I melted Cupid's Arrow from HoT. I liked that one a lot.

Right now I have the doors and windows open so I'm not melting anything. The house will probably be full of pollen now but I wanted some fresh air.

Good afternoon. It's Spring cleaning time around here. I can't believe how much stuff we've got stuffed in these closets. I'm doing it all. Closets, dressers, even the junk drawer is getting a makeover.

Since it's also Spring break, the kids get to help. [smilie=th_crying] They're overjoyed. [smilie=th_aa17]

CYS - Autumn Song (a favorite)

Here is the before and after for my son's blue room. We're not finished putting the furniture back in, but here's the color. I have to admit...I like the change. [smilie=th_crying]

100_4734-1.jpg100_4739-1.jpg

Jules, great color for a young fellow! I LOVE color, and I am sure he will enjoy his room with more pizzazz!

I started this morning with my first time try of LOL's Vanilla Crack. I have been searching for a Vanilla strong enough to do my big area, but this one, although I love the scent, isn't it. I moved it to the bathroom, and replaced it with LOL's Raspberry Buttercream. THAT one is a winner!

As I was comtemplating these scents, my deviant mind had a very typical thought!

If LOL blended a new custom scent with Vanilla Crack and Butt Naked, would she call it BUTT CRACK?

(We need a rimshot emoticon! *LOL*)

[smilie=th_crying]

Love it Jules....love that color. Looks great [smilie=th_aa17]

I am melting Missy's Tempting Scents tarts in Cinnamon Stick and Pumpkin Spice

Still Burning my GC Apple Spice Candle (the burn a really long time)

In my kitchen i am burning AMS Zucchini Bread Candle and LOVING it. Can't wait until she opens again [smilie=th_crying]

Very Nice Jules!

For the afternoon I am melting-

Cotton Candy Fluffer-CFTKR

Bamboo Sugar Cane-Candledippers

Pink Sugared Cookies-CFTKR

Marshmallow Madness-EW

Winter Candy Apple-Melissa's

Jules, great color for a young fellow! I LOVE color, and I am sure he will enjoy his room with more pizzazz!

I started this morning with my first time try of LOL's Vanilla Crack. I have been searching for a Vanilla strong enough to do my big area, but this one, although I love the scent, isn't it. I moved it to the bathroom, and replaced it with LOL's Raspberry Buttercream. THAT one is a winner!

As I was comtemplating these scents, my deviant mind had a very typical thought!

If LOL blended a new custom scent with Vanilla Crack and Butt Naked, would she call it BUTT CRACK?

(We need a rimshot emoticon! *LOL*)

:P

Lana, that is so funny!!! LOL [smilie=th_biqazm1]

LOVE the blue room, Jules! ^.^

Good job!

Butt crack? [smilie=th_biqazm1] Jules, I love the blue...great for a guy! Last melts of the evening, both from CYS....blood orange torte and citrus buttercream cupcakes :P

Lana - [smilie=th_biqazm1] - good one! Betcha that shows up in someones scent lineup soon.... [smilie=th_a043]

BTW - I'm melting BG's Very Vanilla. It's a really good one - have U tried it?

Jules - your hard work paid off....great color! :P

I agree Becky.... good vanilla's are hard to find....definite re-order! :P

Melting Crosscreek's Marshmallow Peeps this morning. [smilie=th_biqazm1]

Fleur- how was the Marshmallow Peeps? I got that one, too, but am saving it to melt on Easter. Now that I've said that out loud.....it sounds strange. Saving it. [smilie=th_a043] But......I bet you guys do that, too, right? :?

Jules, I LOVE THAT COLOR! I am half-tempted to go find some and do my son's room as well. And Lana, I was eating a peanut-butter sandwich, and seriously swallowed it sideways laughing about the butt-ccrack! Good thing I didn't have any milk, it would have come out my nose! :P

I needed a good laugh after my hell week of meetings. I came home to have a little glass of wine, and put on my favorite Really Red Velvet Cake.... [smilie=th_biqazm1] Cheers! I am off to reward myself for hard work with a big LOL order!