The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Hi all -- DH and I got back from the hospital a few hours ago. He got hit by a tractor trailer on his way to work this morning. His back is sore, otherwise TG he is FINE.

The trailer abruptly tried to change lanes when he hit DH on the driver's side. Our car spun around in front of the trailer and was pushed along for about 100 feet by the grill of the trailer. They had to cut the door off to get DH out. We feel very, very lucky that he is OK. The car (yes, the one we just got 10 days ago) might not be so lucky, but it will all work itself out.

I'm taking advantage of melting time while we are home taking care of things. LOL's Toasted Almonds and Cherries is going.

Thanks Jason!

Lisa-Your DH is very lucky!!!!! That is pretty scary. Sorry about your new car though. I am happy that your DH is okay.

Try to relax now and enjoy your melts.

Lisa-

I am so glad he is okay! Sorry about your new car-dang it. Just try to relax for the rest of the day and hopefully the truck driver's insurance will get things settled quickly!

I am so thankful your DH is o.k. Vehicles are definitely replaceable. This after noon I have added Ten Digits-Renegade. This is a new scent that is also wonderful. The notes are bergamont, geranium, lavender, cedarwood and oak. Invigorating !!!!

Lisa - That is so scary but it is great news that DH is ok. Angels were riding along with him, but wait until tomorrow. He will probably be really sore. Hopefully, when he got checked out at the ER they gave him something in case he does have pain. As for the car, like they said it can be replaced and I am willing to bet the trucking company is going to bend over backwards to make sure you and DH are happy. At work, so not melting anything yet.

Lisa....so glad your Husband is ok. He was very lucky. I bet the insurance will take care of your car.

Melting Hippy Christmas from Cheryl....so good!!

Lisa..... take care.... I hope your husband gets some rest tonight. Scary accident. Hugs! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

anjoymom.... hope you are feeling better soon!

I am burning a Sugar Cookie Candle tonight.... from Village Candle. It is a square candle with two wicks. This one is burning nicely. :lol:

Anjoymom - hope you feel better and can smell again soon! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Lisa - thank heaven your dh is ok! Hope the insurance company gets it settled quickly. :lol: about your car.....

Melting AMS Country Baked Bread

Lisa, I am so glad that your DH is okay....that must've been horrifying to experience!!!! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Anjoymom, hope you feel better soon.... :lol:

For this afternoon, we've been enjoying MD Lime Sugar & Marshmallow Pillows upstairs and Bella's Hot Noel downstairs in two melters.

Lisa - Glad all turned out OK for your husband!

Still melting Scentsy Black Rasp. Vanilla and CFTKR Jams and Scones.

Just added in a few candles since we are in for the night. YC Kiwi Berries and YC Macintosh (left over votives)

Debbie

I came home from work and went "Clean and Fresh" crazy. I love this one from GHBT's. It is so lemony and fresh. I put one in the bedrooms and two in the kitchen. It is smelling sooo good in here right now!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! You would think I had been cleaning! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Denim....that clean and fresh is a keeper! I love it!

Changed over to Island Fresh Gain by Christy. The Gain I was melting by Rosa is very strong. Both are great scents.