The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

Ocean scents?

Does anyone besides me like ocean/ocean air/ocean breeze type scents? I love AMS Sea Spray even though it only lasts one tealight for me. I also really like New England Mist, YC Beach Towel, and Mookie Doodle Seaport Village. Of course most of the ones that I love have been discontinued. I NEED more ocean scents so please help me out here! What are your favorites?

I love Ocean from Scentsy. It lasts about 3 days in my powder room. Reminds me of being at the beach without that sunscreen smell.

Ocean Waves from YC is great

Seagrass from Bridgewater

Clear Skies from Colonial is wonderful, but I think it's being discontinued

Crystal Blue Waters is a good one too. I've seen it offered at a few different places.

:shock:

Candles by Victoria has some ocean scents - Neptune's Oasis, Blue Hawaii, Ocean Mist to name a few.
Good one. I've got Blue Hawaii coming in my pending order. - can't wait to try it.

Candles by Victoria has some ocean scents - Neptune's Oasis, Blue Hawaii, Ocean Mist to name a few.
Good one. I've got Blue Hawaii coming in my pending order. - can't wait to try it.

All of them are on my long list of scents to try from her. I've been working my way through her large floral list first. But the Blue Hawaii sounds really good - a blend of Ocean and Plumeria!!!

Ana,Crosscreek has some great ones - Crystal Blue Waters, Ocean Mist, Salty Sea Air, Sea Blossom and Seaside Holiday.

Thank you all for your suggestions. I've put them all on my wishlist and will try ALL of them! I think I'll probably order from CBV first since I can't pass up the combination of ocean and plumeria - my favorite flower. Big Red - how are you liking her florals? I don't have enough florals to last me through spring and I hear her tarts are pretty strong.

OMG :P Mpfand, I think I've become the victim of some serious enabling! I've seen you guys talk about Scentsy before, but I hadn't looked at their catalog until now. I'm gonna get in trouble with this company! Their Island Collection warmers would look stunning in my kitchen! Do they ever have sales or offer discounts of any kind? They're kind of pricey, not that that would discourage me much...

OMG :P Mpfand, I think I've become the victim of some serious enabling! I've seen you guys talk about Scentsy before, but I hadn't looked at their catalog until now. I'm gonna get in trouble with this company! Their Island Collection warmers would look stunning in my kitchen! Do they ever have sales or offer discounts of any kind? They're kind of pricey, not that that would discourage me much...

They have a monthly sale for the scent of the month and warmer of the month. You can also get a discount on any scent when you buy 3 or more clamshells. I usually get the 3 for $14. If you buy 5 then the 6th one is free. Of course, if you host a party you can get even better discounts. I haven't done that yet, but am thinking about it. Their warmers are really beautiful and, for me, are worth the $$$ since it's a one time investment. They make great gifts, as well, so you can drop hints to your friends and family around your birthday or Christmas time. [smilie=th_aa17] I find that most of their scents are strong and long lasting, similar in quality to LOL. I rarely have to use more than one cube at a time, which works out to be about .76 per cube. Be sure and let us know what you get if you decide to order! :lol:

Ocean and Plumeria. That's just a match made in heaven.

My thoughts exactly Jules. We do have some similar taste in scents, except bakery. [smilie=th_aa17]

:P Agreed.

adding Huckleberry Layne - Ocean Mist to the list.

I love Ocean scents.

My favorite is Beach Walk from YC, very nice.

Also Bay Breeze from YC.

Salty sea air from Crosscreek is good as well as YC Dune Grass.

And have you tried Dancing Waters from BBW?

Does anyone besides me like ocean/ocean air/ocean breeze type scents? I love AMS Sea Spray even though it only lasts one tealight for me. I also really like New England Mist, YC Beach Towel, and Mookie Doodle Seaport Village. Of course most of the ones that I love have been discontinued. I NEED more ocean scents so please help me out here! What are your favorites?

I don't see Sea Spray on AMS scent list.

You got me very interested in that scent. What is the exact name?

BTW: Sea Breeze from Hayley's Heavely Scents is quite nice one.

OH NO!!! Sea Spray is the exact name. She took it off the scent list! It was such a great scent too, I was planning on ordering more. Maybe she still has some of the oil left... Couldn't hurt to ask. If it makes you feel any better, the scent burned out pretty quickly on this one. It only lasted one tealight for me.

Thanks for the info on Hayley's Sea Breeze. I'll definitely give it a try.

OH NO!!! Sea Spray is the exact name. She took it off the scent list! It was such a great scent too, I was planning on ordering more. Maybe she still has some of the oil left... Couldn't hurt to ask. If it makes you feel any better, the scent burned out pretty quickly on this one. It only lasted one tealight for me.

Thanks for the info on Hayley's Sea Breeze. I'll definitely give it a try.

There are several scents listed with the Sea spray as part of the scent. I will try those then.

I don't really care if it doesn't last that long as I can only burn tarts in the evening so I don't use that many (compared to how much I order or would like to order [smilie=th_anyminute] )

If it gives me one tealigh of great scent it's fine with me.

I just tried Ocean Breeze from Crosscreek and was picking up a very light and nice floral note in it, description says sea spray, that's why I was interested in trying AMS Sea Spray scent.

Guest Anonymous

Tide Pool from Full Moon is wonderful. Sea Cactus is great too if you want a touch of green.

Just melted Beach Front from Nene's - great fresh, clean ocean-type scent. I left it in it's melter most of the day and it still was going strong when I went to change it out. Not perfumey at all. Definite re-order.

Nene's has one called Coastal Breeze that is sooo nice!! Whenever I order from her I order a ton. Also, like cyn mentioned, Beach Front from Nene's is also very nice. I love all ocean scents, too and would love to try some of the recomendations!

I love anything to do with the ocean, especially if it involves a candle! :)

I really like the soft, fresh scent of Ocean Water from YC, and I am looking for comparable scents in other lines that don't smell too much like mens cologne, if that makes any sense.

I have a candle from Haley's in Sea Breeze, and I like it ok but, here again, it smells a little more detergent-like or cologne-like to me than "ocean" or the sea.

Any suggestions for me as well? Thanks!